• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a female DW one. I know they aren't real because they were only released as males I believe. Would like to breed chlorophyll tho. Have a bit to trade. EV'ed pokes, DW pokes. The likes

Hey guys im looking for a bulbasaur. Not bothered much about it but any egg moves would be nice. I can offer almost every Unova pokemon and I currently still have some attack iv'ed natured pinsirs with either ability. Unova starters and chikorita are both up for grabs. I can pokerus if you want?

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hey,

I have various Bulbasaurs. Some are DW's, and some are normal in game.

All at Lv.1, UT, with various natures.

If interested PM me.

Fier0

Looking for a Bulbasaur with perfect Sp. Atk and Speed IVs. Preferably with Giga Drain (Egg move), but not necessarily.
Also looking for a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll. IVs are less important here.

I have all starters, PokéRus, Larvitar/Axew/DW Vulpix/Feebas/Zorua/Roggenrola/Dratini with some great (31) IVs, Shiny Absol/Charmander/Bagon/Aron/Ponyta/Mareep

Last edited:

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hey,

I have recently been breeding some Bulbasaurs. I have around 15/16. Some have Chlorophyll, some Overgrow.

If you are interested PM me. I'm not looking for anything in particular for them, just something common I don't have in my Pokedex.

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
i have a charmander,chikorita,totodile,torchic,treecko,turtwig and 5th gen starters, all lvl 1 that i'd like to trade for a bulbasoar. prefferably a lvl 1. PM me for details.

Blake91

Looking for any Bulbasaur under lvl 10. I have Pokemon with pokerus or can infect any Pokemon to trade if anyone is interested.

ObsidianWind

I too am looking for a any lvl, any gender, dw or not bulbasaur, I don't have much to offer but what I do have is: Zapdos, terrakion, virizion, landorus, thundurus, gen iv&v starters
PM me to let me know.
FC:3739 8991 8951

edit: Got my bulbasaur, no more zapdos and the other guys too.

Last edited:

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
LOOKING FOR: Female DW Bulbasaur

OFFERING: several shinies i have chained - bronzor, snover, houndour, eevee, , most any breedable poke, lots of legends including regigigas&co. bird trio, shiny latias, DW Females (eevee, dratini, couple others), IV bred, etc. all legal items, pokerus, .....

PM me and we can work something out!

EDIT: just been informed that female DW starters are hacked. looking for competitive male DW bulbasaur then!

Last edited:

luzzz

Looking for a DW Bulbasaur with some kind of proof of legitimacy.

ChanceTheCat

Need Bulbasaur or any evos.

Offering a shiny Piloswine for a reg. bulbasaur or any of its evos. In fact, will trade for any starter that's not from Black/White. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.