• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike43094

Shieldon for Bulbasaur?

Hey I'm Mike I was wondering if you still wanted a shieldon. I'll trade you one for a bulbasaur. Doesn't matter what gender/nature.

Tsuchi

fun,honorable
i am looking for a bold nature dream world bulbasaur ill trade legends,pokerus,dw dratini,vulpix,abra,poliwag,eevee, or breed pokemon with specific moves.

Atheology

Novice
Looking for a Jolly or Naive nature Dream World Bulbasaur if anyone has one to spare. I have a few Dream World female pokemon available to trade for it.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I'm looking for any Bulbasaur for my White. I don't care of nature. Male. And to be named Midorima (exactly like that). I don't really have many pokemon since I'm not very far in White. But please Message me if you have one you are willing to trade. I would like it before battling Clay.

If you can wait another ten hours then i'll send you one over after work. Message me later if you still havent got one.

DJSilvaa

Looking for any kind of bulbsaur, I have no idea what to trade but I'll trade anything I have or any item I have, thank you:)

dez2266

hey guys i am new to this but i am looking for any charmander, squirtle and Bulbasaur i dont have any really great pokemon but would love to get my hands on theses 3

dez2266

hey guys i am new to this but i am looking for any charmander, squirtle and Bulbasaur i dont have any really great pokemon but would love to get my hands on theses 3

metalsanta911

I am looking to trade for a Dream World modest bulbasaur if anyone still has one to trade. I have dw eevee, dratini, vulpix and poliwag along with pokerus. I also have two full boxes with pokemon above lvl 50 that are ev trained and have competitive move sets. Some of them are iv bred. Please message me if you are interested.

*IZ*

Hey guys, I never post here but I want to know if someone can hook a brother up with a Bulbasaur. Idc its nature, moves, gender, or if its nicknames. I just need a bulbasaur. I guess I can trade stuff for it, but hopefully you can just give it to me since all you have to do is breed one. PM me if you want to help. ;)

Need DW bulbasaur, preferably with power whip (if that's even legal lol) pm me for offers

Hamichu

The Hammiest
Disregard that i mean i have a lv. 1 bulbasaur up for offer pm me what you give me in return

AcidKnight

I'm looking for any bulbasaur of any gender, abilities, etc., doesn't matter to me. Dont really have much to trade, but PM me if you're willing to trade anyway.

dd1zzle

I can breed Kanto, Johto, Hoenn (except Mudkip), and Unova starters, PM if you would like one. I'll trade if you have a mudkip or any sinnoh starters, but if you don't have one I'll trade for junk pokemon.

ehero1254

Dragon Enthusiast
Looking for a bulbasaur any nature or gender. Can offer female DW Meditite, male DW Shinx, male DW rhyhorn, zorua or some other breedable pokemon I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.