• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

admrwks

need both mudkip & treecko -- i also need chikorita

Offering UNOVA starters. (Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy)
Offering KANTO starters. (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)
Offering SINNOH starters. (Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig)
Offering JOHTO starters. (Cyndaquil, Totodile, --)
Offering HOENN starters. (Torchic, --, --)

Last edited:

j0s3ph

Hi i'm looking for a bulbasaur too, a normal one is ok, i don't have much to offer but i have some other starters too, i have charmander, chicorita, cyndaquil, totodile, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar, piplup and the gen 5 starters too, just pm if you want to trade ok?

vasu98

Looking for all starters expect Unova starters in Black 2.
Offering something from Black. Check my trade shop for pokemons. Link in my sig.
Pm/Vm/Cmt for offers

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
looking for a Bulbasaur for my black 2 pm me if u can help me out thank you

PokeJer

I can breed Bulbasaur. Look to my sig for trades.

CameronSt

Awakened
I have all starters so I can breed anybody one with any nature pm me. mostly looking for pokemon I don't have from the National dex (aka gen 1-4 or any game besides black/white (2). I think I am missing the most from Gen 3 (emerald, ruby, and sapphire)

JockeyEllis

Looking for a Bulbasaur. I am trying to get all 3 Kanto starters. PM me if you can help with this. (If required, I will trade them back once i'm done getting the eggs for them.)

ApolloFire92

looking for a dream world chlorophyll bulbasaur, ivysaur or venusaur. i have a cyndaquil on my white 1 version, and a bunch of other stuff. pm me for offers, need it for a sun team and so he can work with my sunny day moveset typhlosion.

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for any in the Bulbasaur family (legit), willing to trade newly hatched Charmander. :)

gtk

duurrrr...
Looking for a Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, or Venasaur. Any level, any nature, any gender. My sig is a link to what I can offer. Shoot me a pm :D

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I am looking for a Bulbasaur or it's evolutions. I don't have very much to offer but pm me with any special requests or if you can give me one.

sidrick

have lots of Bulbasaur sat in my boxes from a shine hunt if anyone wants one just pm me

lalafae

Hello~

I'm looking for a female chlorophyll bulbasaur, a female drought vulpix, and a female Swift swim poliwag. I have practically all of the trainer games, so if you need anything specific, I can probably get it for you. I've never been to any events, so I can't provide anything that was given via event.

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I'm looking for a modest chlorophyll bulbasaur or evolutions with good ivs in spec attack and speed. Offering DWF's, evolution items, battle subway items, and shinies.

TherianForm

King of TM87
I have Stamp Collector Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle for trade. Good offers only.

Status
Not open for further replies.