• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laborka

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur if anyone has an abundance! I have a level 51 Milotic to trade if you're interested! Thanks! :)

Nat0704

I'm looking for a real Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Torchic, Mudkip and a Snivy. I have a Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Tepig and an Oshawott for trade. PM me if interested!

yba_990

Im looking for the kanto starters, I have pichus and the unova starters to offer and others. PM me if ur interested...

ShadowClint

Have all starters Looking to trade all for a legendary or for Dwfs
Pm with offers.

urwhiteshadow16

Looking for DW bulbasaur (modest nature). I can offer almost any pokemon in the game. Also check my signature for anything that may catch your attention.

Looking for any bulbasaur; just hatched is fine. I have Squirtle, Tepig, and Oshawott to offer on W2.

kenluv

Looking for DW Modest nature Bulbasaur with good IVs preferably Spd OR SpA (Doesnt need to be flawless but good). I can offer the DWFs in signature OR other pokemon you might like.

Saminka

I'm looking for a random bulbasaur. IVs and nature don't matter.
I can offer DW pokemon (White 2 List) and german, IV bred Zangooses.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
i have all the starters, offer me

raphitass

Breeding Bulbasaurs... I trade for items too (trade any pokémon, just the item matters)
I accept Lucky Eggs
PM me with pokémon offers too, thanks =)

Nat0704

I have all starters, looking for shinies.
PM me if interested.

JockeyEllis

I have a ton of Bulbasaurs-- way more than I know what to do with. I'm attempting to use the Masuda Method to get a shiny one to trade for a Keldeo-- even with Masuda method they're nearly impossible to get. I feel guilty having to release them when there could be better homes for them. If anyone wants a Bulbasaur, just PM me; I'll be happy to give you one. And don't worry about there being a shortage; I have a Bulbasaur daycare breeding factory set up right now.

McBatch

trade done..

Last edited:

Liz21

I can breed all of the Kanto starters, PM me if interested!

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
im looking for dwf bulbasaur offering dwfs and items pm me for a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.