• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullock95

look for modest DW bulbusaur with highest IV's for HP fire. Have flawless shinies, regular shines and several events. PM me and we can work something out :)

yaitsme123

Pokemon Vetran
Hey guys just looking for any Bulbasaur. Have Squirtle, Treeko, and Cyndiquil to trade for it. Non shiny, or IV trained.

Hey! I'm looking to complete my list of starters. I have cyndaquils and bulbasaurs so far, and I'm hatching a lot of baby pokemon now, and some eevees. PM me if you can help/are interested!

Reaper5526

Searching for a female DW bulbasaur, no need for anything more, just need it for breeding. Willing to trade legendaries, pokerus, ect.

Last edited:

Rody

I am looking for a Bulbasaur or Ivysaur.

I am playing White 2 Volt (hack on GBATEMP) I can't for my life find an Ivysaur in a hidden groto the hack guide mentions so I am looking to trade for one. What would you like in return my possible trade partner.

Benji_XO

In the Shadows
Looking for a Bulbasaur, and I'm playing Pokémon White. Will trade anything from there, aside from legendaries.

PM if interested.

Hayate Ayasaki

OF: Non-redis Naive Bulbasaur with Iv's as follows 31/30/31/30/31/30 its hidden power is fire70

LF Shiny flawless events/legendaries/OU pokemon I don't have or different natures and hidden powers. I will ignore bad offers. Check out my sig for more

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
I am currently after a competitive Chlorophyll Bulbasaur to fit in to my sun team. i am under the impression that female ones do not exist at the moment, but if i am wrong that would be nice. i prefer my grass-types to be females.

ANYWAYS, i have many shinies, IV bred, EV trained pokemon to offer in exchange. The list includes Extremespeed, Multiscale Dratini (male or female), many strong
several chained shinies imported from platinum including Bellsprout, Snover, Weezing, Skarmory, Houndour, Budew, Roserade, and female Snorunt.

I will offer any three of these for a competitive Chlorophyll Bulbasaur. if legitimate females exist i would happily take any female one to breed myself instead.

jordman

LF any bulbasaur, can trade charmanders, squirtles, and tepigs =). Also looking for all the other starters

Patri25

Looking for a timid bulbasaur, 31 ivs sp. att and speed, with giga drain and dw ability.
Offer, Jirachi if you want another poke, tell me

Sander145

Hi everyone. I'm trying to complete my pokedex and i'm looking for the starter pokemon. Is there anyone who wants to trade a bulbasaur with me? Don't mind what level, nature etc, just filling up the pokedex. I dont have very special pokemon to trade for, just regulars.

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
could someone trade me a bulbasaur
i have almost every 2nd gen pokémon.

my black2 friend code: 0906 1913 7797

Status
Not open for further replies.