• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
can give you a mudkip

reply if you are interested

Last edited:

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
i can get you a charmander, totodile, mudkip, oshawott and chickorita

reply if you are interested

crispyshrimp

Looking for a bulbasaur- nothing special though. I have the starters not listed in my signature and various other pokemon. PM me if you wanna trade.

Azarite

Looking for a timid dw bulbasaur pm me with what you would like in trade and I will see what I have to offer. I have evee with wish level 100 entei

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Breeding Bulbasaurs. Seeking Leftovers on pikachu

samrules4

looking for any bulbasuar,
offering any pokemon in my signature (includes treecko)

Sugar Floats

Trade completed! Thanks Psychic Noir!

Last edited:

TheProdigy

Returing Veteran
I am in desperate search of starter pokemon, and obviously that means bulbasaur, too. I just recently picked up my DS again and i do not have much to offer. a Direct message will do just fine! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BOOMRED

I anyone wants a bulbasaur or any of the kanto starters pm me. Not asking for much so Prodigy if you want a hand just PM.

jakezole

Looking for a bulbasaur

In need of a bulbasaur, willing to trade breeds of other starters, and legendaries, depending if I have access to them

Shubba

Looking for Bulbasaurs

Have Charmander and Squirtle to trade. Also can be another starters.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Seeking leftovers. offering bulba

IthurielBane

is there any way I could get a bulba, I have eevees to trade, all level 1 and egg hatched, OT will be Dylan and ID No. will be 18532 please pm me and let me know i've never done this before so I'll need some instruction. Thanks ahead of time guys, I look forward to making a lot of friends here :D

acdckid123

looking for a DW bulbasaur. nature is not that big of a deal just not one that hinders SpAtk or Speed. I can offer a shiny delibird and various DW pokemon such as a timid vulpix with drought, jolly swinub with thick fat, adamant lucario/riolu with justified/prankster, and a naive bagon with sheer force(will become a moxie salamence). i can also breed several normal pokemon for multiple natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.