• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire1121

Bulbasaur

Please could someone trade me a Bulbasaur. I'm not concerned about the gender, I will give any of these pokemon if you wish to trade with me.

A Charmander,
Or a Squirtle,
Or a Growlithe.

I'm also willing to give any of these for a regular Bulbasaur.

A level 60 Mienshao, (Male)
A level 60 Altaria, (Male)
A level 47 Zebstrika, (Female)
A level 21 Victini.

If you want any of these pokemon I will trade one for a Bulbasaur, not concerened about the gender or if it is shiny.

I can trade you a bulbasaur for the victini if you want. Let me know what type of gender your looking for

I can give you a Bulbasaur. Do you have any shinys or dream world ability pokemon. Or baseically any pokemon in the first 3 generations.

1jean318

Im looking for a bulbasaur of any kind.

Shepard

metaphysician
Looking for a DW bulbasaur. Have some shinies, rare female DW pokes (including Dratini and Eevee), some events, and most legendaries from Third Gen onward. PM me for details.

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Am looking for a dw modest bulbasaur
Have lots to offer

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have both Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and Overgrow Bulbasaur that I'm happy to trade - UT too

I'm looking for females, not DW, of any of the following:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear any other offers, but these are the main ones I'm looking for.

Thanks

Ariel

I've got bulbasaurs! If you want them just pm me an offer. Just make it worth my time and I'll more than likely accept it.

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
i've got a bunch of bulbasaur and other 1st gen starters, loocking for caterpie, metapod or butterfree

pm me if interested.

ebevan91

Looking for a Bulbasaur.

Actually I'm looking for every Gen 1-4 starter.

EDIT: Ok I have Bulbasaur but still need the other starters. PM me things you want. No shinies or legendaries though.

Last edited:

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
i have bulbasaurs to offer.

message me for details

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking for a shiny bulbasaur offering legendaries or shiny listed in sig, pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.