• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violent Red

Looking for any Bulbasaur please! Please PM me if you have one for trade! I can offer lots x <3

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking for shiny bulbasaur lvl 1 nature doesnt matter but prefer nuetral , will offer multiple legendaries from my sig, or shinies, pm me!

AlexanderByte

Legendary seeker
I'm looking for ANY bulbasaur.... I can offer cindaquil, pikachu, charmander, squirtle, or snivy for it, or another pokemon. PM for offers.

Yokai

Hey, after getting my DS stolen along with my completed games. I've finally built up the money to start again. I'm currently starting on my Black version. I'm posting here for a Bulbasaur, however here is a complete list of what I'm looking for. Babies preferred, level 5 and below.

Looking For:
All Starters
Ditto
Ponyta
Pikachu
Pidgey
Eevee
Vulpix
Psyduck
Growlithe
Clefairy
Seel
Drowzee
Dratini
Lapras

These are my currents for Kanto.

If you have any of these you have extra of, I'd greatly appreciate the help. My Friend Code for Black is 3741 1019 6152

Shepard

metaphysician
I have one adamant female DW dratini with 31 IVs in Attack, Defense, and Speed.

Looking to trade for a Timid or Modest DW bulbasaur with good IVs and preferably HP fire with power between 60 and 70. A 30 IV in speed with HP fire or a 31 IV in speed otherwise is desirable.

Machomacho

Have some Bulbasaur with egg moves Grasswhistle and ingrain pm me offers,

MetagrossMania

I am looking for any Bulbasaur of any level. I have Piplup, Treecko, Chimchar, Oshawott and Tepig which I can breed. All none DW. Also have DW Alomomola and DW Scrafty.

PM me if you can help me out.

Last edited:

muammar

Lf bulbasaur.
WTT any of cyndaquil/squirtle/charmander/caterpie/nat dex #16 to #36 (only base evolutions)/other kanto pokes above #36 (don't have all, just ask)

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering:

Venusuar-Yggdrasil
Ingrain/LeechSeed/GigaDrain/Amnesia
Bold
Big Root
31/x/31/31/x/x
Overgrow
Effort ribbon, Ability ribbon
364/178/269/256/235/169
255hp/175def/80Sp.atk
Hidden Power-Bug 63

Make me an offer. I DARE YA!!!

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
Looking for someone to trade me my childhood favourite Bulbasaur, dont have a lot to offer apart from help to trade your pokemon or evolution stones

Scraggle

I'm looking for a DW F Bulbasaur. I have all breed able pokemon available. Some interesting egg moves. Lots of DW Eevees with 31 ivs and egg moves. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

beat22

The Great
can some one trade me a LEGIT bulbasaur? :D i have a charmander, cyndaquil, totodile, piplup, turtwig, and all unova starters. thanks :)

hockeyman617

can breed bulbasaur and starters

Status
Not open for further replies.