• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyman617

i have a bulkbasaur w/ egg move curse and amnesia PM me asap

Soberheartless

Hey guys, sig says it all! If you have any rare Pokémon you're willing to part with [or breed], Pm Me! :D

mathsters

HI!

I would like to have one in exchange for a Vaporeon, Flareon or Eevee all legitly caught!

Plus, they're all freshly caught! :D

Zypha

heyy whats goin on people, i'm currently breeding some bulbasuars if anyones interested pm

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
I have an Ivysaur or Venasaur available, PM me with offers.

Looking for a bulbasaur, can be any level and any nature. just want one for dex completion:) I have zoruas for trade or PM me with what you would like.

Alloran

Looking for any of the Kanto Starters, have *most* any pokemon that can be bred. Please help me out? Stats/Nature/Shininess does not matter. Send me a PM, and thanks!

kkrulez64

Looking for a Bulbasaur. I unfortunately do not have anything good to offer except a Tepig egg. PM me if you are interested in helping me out.

ronnierage14

Looking for a bulbasaur. Any gender, ability or nature will do. I could trade unova or sinnoh starters, or some rare pokemon. PM me if interested. :)

Squirtlemasterr

I have too many Bulbasaur so please PM me f you'd like one. Not asking for much in return. Just hit me up if you need one. Holla!

Liamb2324

Looking for a legit shiny bulbasaur can offer shiny starters, shiny legendaries or some event pokemon pm me

Moltenfury

Looking for any Legit Bulbasaur. Dont have much of anything to to offer in trade but would really appreciate the pokemon

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
Edit: no longer needed

Last edited:

Boushwa

Pokemon Breeder
Boushwa's Trading Post: Bulbasaur

A new batch of Bulbasaur have been hatched and are up for trade:

Common Stats

Moveset: Tackle, Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb
Level: 1
EVs: None

Available Pokemon

Calm Male with Overgrow (DARK)
IVs: 25/15/31/21/31/31

Hasty Male with Overgrow (DRAGON)
IVs: 31/31/6/29/15/31

Modest Female with Overgrow (BUG)
IVs: 31/4/31/31/16/4

Impish Female with Overgrow (ELECTRIC)
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/13

Hardy Male with Overgrow (ELECTRIC)
IVs: 21/31/31/6/31/29

Mild Male with Overgrow (ICE)
IVs: 31/31/21/1/31/24

Sassy Male with Overgrow (DRAGON)
IVs: 31/30/7/31/31/3

Docile Male with Overgrow (DARK)
IVs: 31/31/17/19/3/31

Adamant Male with Overgrow (GHOST)
IVs: 11/31/18/31/18/31

Impish Male with Overgrow (ELECTRIC)
IVs: 21/31/31/6/31/29

Looking for: Battle-ready Pokemon or other interesting, rare, or shiny Pokemon.

If you are interested in making an offer, please PM me and let's work out a deal. I'm not terribly picky. Otherwise, see my signature for info on my breeding services if you are looking for something different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.