• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy19

Hi I am looking for a legit ut shiny flawless timid/modest charmander pokmon I will trade for it my shiny flawless timid latias my shiny flawless timid latios and my flawless timid fal2010 mew pm offers

Last edited:
got a few ut charmanders almost flawless(no sp.a) all with joly natures
31 hp/31 def/ 0 Sp.A/31 Sp.def/31 speed ivs
they currently all have a moveslot of growl,outrage,flare blitz. dragon dance pm me if your interested

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I have a Charizard that I can breed if someone needs it just PM me with an offer and we will go on from there

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Seeking: Charmander ;004; / Charmeleon ;005; / Charizard ;006;

Offering: All other starters; +Many others

furan1

Offering a shiny adamant charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves dragon pulse, outrage and dragon dance. Mainly looking for DWF lileep, DWF gible, or DWF carvanha. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Hiroto

Poke Breeder
Looking for Charmander, Charmeleon, or Charizard with Solar Power Hidden Ability. Trading Bulbasaur with Chlorophyl Hidden Ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.