• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

xREPHTARx

Looking for one of this family. Don't have anything special really. I have white if you would need any exclusives.

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
I need one, I have...Snivy's, Tepig's, Oshawott's, Tirtouga's, Archen's, zorua's, beldum's, ditto's for trade. PM me.

Ausgirl

Hi guys I'm looking for:

Bulbasaur/ Charmander/ Squirtle
Chikorita/ Cyndaquil/ Totodile
Treecko/ Torchic
Turtwig/ Chimchar/ Piplup

I can offer any of the following in return:

all Unova starters
Mudkip Ice Beam
Gothita
Petilil
Solosis
Rufflet
docile Ditto (English)
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Zorua Dark Pulse

Last edited:

Paramedic

I have a Japanese Level 1, Male, Charmander if anyone is interested. PM me.

Last edited:

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
got charmanders for trade
got all the other fire starters for trade with a couple grass and water
pm for details

Falinrush

About to breed some Charmanders, i need Bulbasaur, Squirtle, 2ND gen starters, 3RD gen starters, 4TH gen starters and Tepig from 5th gen, female only. PM

LesPoo

Charmander!

I need someone to trade me a char of whatever evolutionary stage, so i can gts it up. I can trade it right back if you want just need it in my dex.

meowm1xx

Been trying to breed a shiny Charmander so I have 4 full boxes of them with varying genders and natures. If you want one PM me with some type of offer.

Simzyy

Hi guys,

Can anyone trade me a charmander? I can trade a squirtle, torchic or any of the unova starters. got most pokemon from unova region and a few random other ones like pikachu.

PM me if interested.

Lvl_99_zekrom

Anyone want to trade gible for charmander?
White friend code: 4856-5753-8886

UIVIU

looking for charmander. any of his family. pm me with what you are looking for cuz i have quite a bit lol

Dagr

Dragon Trainer
Looking for any charmander will trade snivy for one please help would love a charmander!

Mugiwarabozu

Honest Trainer
i am in great need of one, offering any of the other starter except charmander,,,, pm me if you can trade with me pls, i can offer others if u want me to, just tell me about it

Hydrogen

The Dragon Master
I am seeking a belly drum charmander from all the breeders out there with an adamant nature, thank you!

Ace25

Pokemon Ranger
I'm looking for a Charmander / Charmeleon / Charizard. I can trade a Chikorita / Chikorita egg or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.