• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I can breed charmander for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

kidsasuke55555

UCHIHA AVENGER
charmander please

im looking for a charmander dont have much but i got a magmar with magmarizer a houndoom an electabuzz with the electrizer & a pikachu & a random unhatched egg lol so jus PM me if ur feeling generous

shaymin63

Trainer
Breeding Charmander's seeking anything in my signature PM if intrested.

WillhelmElric

Super Noob.
i don't really have anything to offer, i just really really want a charmander to play the game with. don't really care if its legit or not, just a charmander

Epic Gilgamesh

Hey, i've just finished white and was hoping i'd be able to pick up some kanto pokemon but unfortunately not!

If anyone can offer any of the kanto starters I would really appreciate it, but more than any others I really want a charmander. I havent seen on in game so can't get it through GTS, not really sure if i'll have anything decent to offer but if anyone can help me out it would be great, let me know if you are looking for anything in particular and i'll see if i have it.

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a legit shiny charmander preferably low level. I have a lot to offer including a DWF eevee and many more. PM me and we can make a deal.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.

raven_raven

I would love to obtain a Charmander, preferably at very low level. I don't have much to offer, maybe a few white Forest exclusives. But i would really love to get a Charmander. PM if you have a good heart and you're willing to trade with me ^_^.

EDIT: Trade done, thanks :)!

Last edited:

Vitals

I'm looking for a Charmander on BW. . . Shiny would be preferable since I'm offering my Shiny Krookodile, but a non-Shiny with an Adament nature would be fine! PM me if you have any offers <3

AlverPryde

Done

Pokemon White Friend Code:
1163 4734 9418

Last edited:

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Anyone got a Charmander they don't mind giving out? I'd be willing to give a Zorua, Eevee or Unova starter for your troubles, though I know it's not much.

[Edit] Trade done!

Last edited:

Nightdawn

Gamer Since 1987
Got a few Charmander i can spare, got some with Pokerus aswell.
Really wish for Bulba/Squirtle or an Spirittomb. /pm

BellGoRiiing

Loves Eureka. :p
Ok, so like, I'm getting nowhere in the GTS. I have a Charmander that I'm willing to get rid of, I need a Shroomish though. (female preferably)
PM me please...

EDIT: Also, not important, but if possible try and nab me an international (or whatever you call it, lol) one. Gonna try and breed for a shiny.
Other notes: Yeah, adding a little bit more info...just letting everyone know that this is basically a normal Charmander. Nothing special, lol.

As for the Shroomish, I'm hoping to get a female. If not then that's fine...It would also make things easier for me if it has Wake-Up Slap, since I'm wanting to try that move out with Spore. :p

As for the whole region deal, does the shiny chances increase when both parents are international? I have a Japanese Ditto that I'm gonna use. >.>

Last edited:

AvoKitty

Banned
Offering Free Charmandar♥
Have some with egg moves:Outrage,Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush

Also have a DW Male Charmandar for trade

PM me♥

devildog201306

Event Collector
I am looking for a -LEGIT- shiny Charmander, If you have one and are willing to trade PM me, thanks :)

xmirch

Snorlax King
I'm currently breeding:
Zorua
Eevee
Turtwig
Treeko

I want:

Any starters besides Oshawott, Turtwig, and Treeko
Mew
Mewtwo
Munchlax