• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitals

Breeding Charmanders with the egg moves Dragon Dance and Outrage. PM for offers.

hade15

Looking for an Adamant Shiny Charmander and I am offering anything from my sig.

I will also accept a non-shiny.

djns

Looking for ANY charmander, but it's a new game on White so not much to offer from there....my Black has a variety of Pokemon, but only shiny is Watchog

Io-

Crazy Artist
I'm looking for any charmander, and can trade any of the B/W starters, monkeys, one of the dozens of non-shiny deinos I'm stuck with or some dreamworld stuffs. PM me to set up a trade if interested.

Pepi

Oompa Loompa
Offering male Lv 1 UT Modest shiny Zorua
Hidden Power: Ice-type, 70 Base Power
IVs: HP 31, Atk 26, Def 30, SpA 31, SpD 31, Spe 31
Attacks: Captivate, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse and Protect

male Lv 1 UT Careful Eevee
Ability: Adaptability
Hidden Power: Dark-type, 70 Base Power
flawless
Attacks: Wish, Curse, Yawn and Heal Bell

Wants any gender low level UT* Modest or Timid shiny Charmander
Hidden Power*: Fight or Ground, 70 Base Power
IVs: SpA 31, Spe 31
Attacks: Dragon Pulse*

*- if possible

pm me

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Does anyone want a female Charmander? She's Adamant with Dragon Dance and Outrage, the by-product of a breeding project when I was hatching for males.

She's free to a good home, please PM me and I'll hold her for you. I'll be available to trade at the weekend.

pokemaster3394

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny charmander don't care on the nature. I can offer a shiny klink, shiny magnezone, legendaries, events. would prefer the first two

smiffyjoebob

Alrighty, I am new to these forums and am looking to unload a large ammount of charmander, they are all legit, all of them have been bred by me with the attacks growl, dragon dance, outrage, and dragon pulse. I bred these guys in a thus far failed attempt to breed a shiney charizard to round out my competitive team. PM me if you are interested in any of my at last count over 150 charizard. I'm looking for starters from all regions save for the fire types (especially not more charmander) I can be persuaded to trade for other things. supplys will last for a loooong time seeing as how I am still attempting to get that chiney charizard lol.

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
I'm looking for a female charmander with solar power. I don't care if its hacked or not, I'll trade any level 100 pokemon, full ev'd even. I'm also looking for a squirtle and bulbasaur with the dream world ability. Again, legit or not doesnt matter.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
Hey i have plenty of untrained level 1 charmanders with scratch growl and flamethrower supplies last cause im trying to get a shiney 1 to either trade for a mew or to get a black charizard cause they look beasy

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Searching for a lvl 1 charmander i will give a zorua or a pokabu PM me for FC

infernoboy

Intermediate Trainer
I am looking for a dreamworld charmander. The gender does not matter to me. PM me if you have one

Volcarona12

i can breed charmanders for anyone who needs it look at sig for what i need

Poké Paul

Looking for any low level charmander and Squirtle , mainly for nostalgia than anything will use for battle but just getting one I'd be a friend for lifefor life, I have stuff like totodile chicorita and new gen starters zoroa eevees and more to offer please help inbox me please

Thanks

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got many charmanders up for a trade can infect them with pokerus pm me if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.