• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernoboy

Intermediate Trainer
Looking for DW charmander i trade but only need to breed. I can infect any pokemon with pokerus that you want

cadekol

I have the following Charmander’s available for trade:
Adamant – 31, 8, 11, 31, 31, 31
Modest – 31, 10, 31, 31, 10, 31
Quiet – 25, 31, 12, 31, 31, 31
Docile – 31, 2, 31, 31, 21, 31
Mild – 31, 31, 23, 31, 29, 31
Docile – 31, 18, 8, 31, 31, 31
Lonely – 31, 31, 6, 31, 0, 31
Lonely – 0, 26, 31, 31, 31, 31
Hardy – 31, 26, 31, 31, 17, 31
Hardy – 30, 31, 31, 31, 31, 14
Naïve – 18, 10, 31, 31, 31, 31
Naughty – 24, 1, 31, 31, 31, 31
Timid – 31, 31, 31, 12, 31, 30
Quiet – 10, 16, 31, 31, 31, 31
Mild – 31, 29, 31, 31, 15, 31
Sassy – 31, 31, 7, 31, 23, 31
Jolly – 22, 9, 31, 31, 31, 31
Docile – 31, 18, 23, 31, 31, 31
Calm – 16, 28, 31, 31, 31, 31

All of them are the result of breeding for a shiny. If you are interested, PM me your offer, those that don’t go to a good home will be set free (and I’d rather send them to a good home.)

I’d also be willing to listen to trade offers for the shiny Charmander (Lonely – 23, 31, 16, 31, 5, 31). I’m only interested in other low level shinies. Must be legit, I’m not interested in any hacks.

Looking for a shiny charmander! PM me what you want.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I can breed any starter that you want. But I can't get egg moves on them. Pm me with offers and your FC. Wants are in my sig but if you don't have them we can work something out.

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.

Demysta

Can breed you any Kanto starter you want. PM me with your offers and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Pirate9490

Hey wondered if anyone has any spare lvl10 and below charmanders that they don't need, not looking for specifics and don't have anything special to offer just hoping someone's feeling generous ;)

Looking for any member of the following starter families Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Archeos
preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female

In exchange I have...
Unless stated they have their Normal and not hidden ability, and also i can teach them TMs too if i have them
Bulbasaur x 4 (3 males Level 1, Serious, Lax, Naughty, each with Tackle and Giga Drain) (1 female Level 19 Careful Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf)
Squirtle x 4 (all male, Level 1, 2 with Sassy, Calm, Hardy, each with Tackle, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring)
Treecko x 4(3 males Level 1, Quiet, Impish, Bold, each with Pound, Leer, Synthesis, Leech Seed) (1 female, Jolly, Leer Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Level 20)
Torchic x 4 (4 males all Level 1, Rash, Bold, Careful, Impish, all with Growl, Agility, Night Slash, Swords Dance)
Generation 4 Level 1 Eevee Lax with Run Away as Ability, Tail Whip Tackle Helping Hand
Miltank (Female - obviously) Impish, Thick Fat Ability, Tackle Dizzy Punch Brick Break
Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust

I am planning to breed Marshtomp, Torterra, Empoleon and Samurott over the next few days, to get some egg moves onto them, i'll have some spares of those too, and after that i'll move onto the fossils

I have access to post-National Leaf Green, Platinum and White, with a lot of pokemon lying around. Negotiations welcome

Looking for a plain old Charmander please PM

lookxitsxlauren

Breeding Charmanders with Egg Moves Crunch, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, and Flamethrower. I'll consider all offers! PM me :D

Jasond88

That lady is mine
I'm looking for a legit charmander with the ability solar power? I'll accept clones but if it's shiny also then I'll trade a legendary for it

Tirion

Hi, I am looking for a DW Charmander. I have DW Eevee, Vulpix and Slowpoke to Trade. PM me if anyone is willing to trade.

shaz612

Hey!! Newbie on the site here just getting a footing..
I have newly hatched Leafeon/Glaceons and Togepi's which I'm looking to trade for anyone in the charmander family
My FC code for PokemonBlack is 4341 6023 0901
Cheers x

lookxitsxlauren

While hatching charmanders for shinies I hatched one with "outstanding" potential according to the guy in the Gear Station, and attack, defense and speed that "can't be better." I'm guessing that means he has 31s in attack, speed, and defense. I don't have a program that will tell me his other IVs and since he's only level one the calculator is useless. But anyway I'm looking to trade him. All offers considered! PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.