• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

misslady27

have many lvl 1 charmanders. pm me with offers!!!

McBatch

trade done

Last edited:

Liz21

I can breed all of the Kanto starters, PM me if interested!

SaintAndrew92

King of the Kill
Currently breeding charmanders, will keep them for a roughly one week. Don't want anything special for them, all offers will be considered.

crimewave

Looking for a female charmander! Timid preferred but any nature will work! <3 I don't have much to offer, my DS was stolen and I just started White 2 up >< Please, PM me if we can work something out ^_^

Aprilisaname

I breed Charmanders. They got Growl, Flare Blitz, Swords dance and Flamethrower. I just want them to find a nice home, but if you want one with special nature that I don´t got already, I will have something special (like a Pokémon from DW, a pokémon with eggmoves and like that.) PM me and I will give you a baby :3

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for a timid female japanese Charmander/Charmleon/Charizard with good S.Attack IVs. PM me if you have one :)

Sotiros

I'm looking for a charmander, no preference unless you have a legit dw one. I don't have much to offer since I am playing after a 4 year hiatus. Please pm me. I can give a Tepig or Mareep. Please?

Angoros

I'm lookinf for shiny charmander if you can, buy i can accept normal. I'm beginner i can¡t offer much. Please help me my friend code is 0133-0617-5106. Please help me :(

CaptainHero

Completed trade

Last edited:

lnsomniatic

I'm looking for a charmander any kind will do, I just picked up a copy of black 2 recently, I don't have much to offer but would appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.