1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Discussion in 'Kanto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burntcandy

burntcandy New Member

I'm also looking for a charmander, I just started so I dont have much to offer in return but I would be forever in your debt! I really want to start off my journey with a charmander in tow!!

my friend code is 3612 2131 1738

I would prefer it to be under level 15 if possible, nature dosn't matter. I would be very appreciative and will make it up to you as soon as I get some good pokemon!!

2. paul7991

paul7991 Member

If anyone has a charmander with solar power I will trade you something that you are trying to look for or that you really want. Basically up to you what you want in return. If you are interested just pm me

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  3. hitoshura0

hitoshura0 Well-Known Member

My cousin is looking for a Charmander, and is willing to trade anything for it. PM me with offers.

4. jptheriolu

jptheriolu New Member

I really looking for a Charmander, please PM me when you get the offer! ;)

5. BOOMRED

BOOMRED Member

I've got some charmaders guys pm me with offers. I've got all of the starters so don't bother offering a squirtle :)

6. Flashgordan24

Flashgordan24 New Member

I'm after a charmander or two for breeding, preferably a female with the dreamworld ability and I don't
    Really care what the male is like, a male is optional, I have good Ivs on
    A few competitive Pokemon and I've got legendaries, pm me if you have the female

7. Gritree

Gritree Lieutenant

Looking for a Charmander because I just started my pokemon black again and my team is dewott, leavenny, Litwick and politoed, I need a flying type and I want it to be charizard, I have white 2 with lots of dwf so just pm me and im sure something can be worked out

8. skinjacket

skinjacket New Member

I'm able to breed Charmanders for anyone who needs one.
    :)
    Just PM me and we can figure out a time and a deal.

9. CybridZero

CybridZero New Member

Looking for a Charmander. I don't have much to trade but maybe we can work something out. Please PM me!

10. burntcandy

burntcandy New Member

I can breed Charmanders, my first one even came out with flamethrower!
    If anybody wants one let me know!

I got helped out when I wanted to start off with a charmander so I wana spread the love!

11. merlinnerd

merlinnerd New Member

What would you like in return? :p

12. Owen1997

Owen1997 New Member

What do you want in return?

13. beat22

beat22 The Great

can anyone give me a charmander and a cyndaquil? i have pokemon black 2 :D this is just a favor cuz i dont really have anything good to give...

14. Cade5225

Cade5225 New Member

If your still giving charmanders away i'll take one! Don't really have anything special to offer for it.

15. beat22

beat22 The Great

i can give ya'll a treecko if you want :D pretty please? or at least an tepig. a tepig is nice. :D but still charmander! :D thanks to anyone who'd be kind enough to help out a feller like me :D

16. FrostbiteW

FrostbiteW New Member

Hey, I'm looking for a shiny charmander, any nature is possible, though I would prefer it to have no EV's but it doesn't really matter. I have a togepi with pokerus and a bunch of miscellaneous pokemon, please contact me if you're interested :D

17. Be123

Be123 New Member

I have all Shiny starters
    Im looking for:
    Event Manaphy( no ranger)
    Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
    All UT and Legit

18. fireelectric

fireelectric New Member

Hello everyone. I am looking for a charmander. I play black 2. Anyone willing to trade me one for a random pokemon?

19. Ariel89

Ariel89 Sand Team Master

Hi,

I have all three evolutions, so happy to breed a Charmander for anyone with the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
    Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
    Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
    Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
    Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
    Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

20. !Red!

!Red! New Member

Looking for a female chamander/charmeleon/Charizard with its dream world ability. Ask for whatever you want and if I have it I will trade it. pM me if you are interested.

Much appreciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.