• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolph

IV Breeder
Looking for a IV Bred Charmander from a Non-English Game.

Details​
Default name in Japanese, French, German or Korean.
IVs - Four Perfect IVs (31) in either HP / Attack / Defence / Special Defence / Speed.
Gender - Female
Ability - Blaze(Non-Dream World)
Nature - Adamant
Level - 1
OT - Yours

Offering
Dratini - Female - Adamant - Marvel Scale - Extreme Speed - IV(x/31/31/x/31/31)

or Dream World Females, Eggmove Males or IV bred pokemon. PM me.

I have tons of baby Charmanders. If anyone wants one just pm me an offer. They know fire blast and dragon pulse.

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
i've got a bunch of charmander and 1st gen starters

pm me if interested.

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for any DW starters besides Torchic and Bulbasaur. I have all normal starters, DWF in my sig, Jirachis from the bonus disc(ask for specific natures i might have one) and a few misc. events that I can trade. Pm me if you have one you are willing to trade, I don't mind clones as long as they are legit :D

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
i have charmanders to offer.

message me for details

YuthaDragon

he

I am looking voor a charmander/charmeleon of charizard who knows seismic toss

I wil trade any pokemon you want (if I have it myzelf)

thank you

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
LF DWF Charmander. Have DWF Poliwag and DWF vulpix

ThisIsPatrick

Hi, I'm looking for a Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard who knows seismic toss.

I have Shinies, Dream World pokes, Legends.

Kofii

Offering Flawless Timid Lugia, Flawless Adamant Ho-oh,or Flawless Landorus. All from Dream radar, so they are completely legit with DW abilities for any DW legit charmander

gooch

The eevee master
I have spare charmanders if anyone is interested. Please pm me if interested.

AlexanderByte

Legendary seeker
I have egg-hatched charmanders from my copy of white- natures can be told upon request. PM if interested.

Mikey223

Hi can anyone help me out with a charmander or any first gen starters. I've just started white so I don't have much to offer but I've got loads of Tm's, most items, pokerus and any pokemon on heartgold if anyone needs anything. Thanks

SnowMann

I have a hatched level 1 shiny charmader with pokerus up for trade,the only pokemon i want is a japanese ditto with flawless ivs for breeding purposes,or a very high iv 1 with a modest nature,pm me asap if anyone has one, cheers.

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
Would anyone give me a Charmander? I restarted my game and dont have much to trade!

babblkyn1

Fire Type Fanatic
Hey, I have newly hatched Charmander's if anyone is interested PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.