• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenitygi

Tinkle14

Pokemon Queen
Hi guys, after a regular charmander (nothing fancy!)
I don't have any rares, but I can offer cute pokemon or just my thaaaanks :)
Message me please!

got any drowzee's?

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I have charmander with outrage and dragon dance. Not looking for anything specific but feel free to contact me if you're interested. :)

cheetah180

Looking for a male charmander, charmeleon, or charizard with Hidden ability solar power so I can breed it

I have many legit legendary and event pokemon to trade due to the fact I always have multiple copy's of every pokemon game that comes out. Just let me know what you need. I'm 99% sure I have what you might want

I also have most Dream world female Pokemon

Sroxs

Versatile Trainer
Looking for a DW Charimander with Solar Power. I really want it to be a Timid nature but anything works. I can offer a variety of events, legends, and DWF let me know what you want by PM and I'll see if I have it/ can get it.

fireice

Anyone have a DW Timid Charmander (or any in that line)

I can offer Keldeo (Timid)
Meloetta (Timid)
Victini (Timid)
Shiny Palkia (Hasty)
Shiny Giratina (Naughty, Modest, Impish)
Ho-oh (Quirky, Jolly)
Kyogre (Timid)
Lugia (Lonely)
Dialga (Naive)
Palkia (Bold, Timid)
Giratina (Naive, Bold)
Heatran (Docile)
Azelf (Mild)
Rayquaza (Jolly)
Virizion (Jolly)
Terrakion (Jolly)
Suicune (Calm)
Cobalion (Jolly)
Regirock (Adamant)
Latios (Modest)

as well as various DWF types

ketouzin

I have a Charmander.

I am looking to trade for: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Mudkip, or Turtwig.

bigant403

Looking for a regular charmander. Pm me and i'll see what i can do

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Looking for shiny UT jolly charmander with good evs, preferably 31 in speed and in attack. I'm just looking for a blaze charmander not a dw and it has to have the moves belly drum and dragon dance. Have lots of pokemon to trade including shiny event legendaries. PM with offers.

Last edited:

Lewsafurr

teenage grandpa
Have a shiny lvl 1 charmander timid with 31 speed and 31 spA looking to trade for a jolly or adamant shiny charmander with 31 in attack and speed hopefully with dragon dance, belly drum and blaze but if it doesn't have all of them I'd still trade. Might be willing to trade for something else but would really like to trade for physical charmander. Also have other things for trade if you don't want charmander. Please PM me :)

if flawless physical charmander i may be willing to trade flawless celebi

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I have Kanto Sinnoh and Hoenn starters I will trade them for a Genesect Keldo or Melonatta.
If someone does not have those I give them for free :).

buffiverse

Heya.

I' hoping to find a trade for a legit charmander :) I'd love to have one to mega evolve on pokemon X. I have a legit bulbasaur and a few other cute pokemon.

Please PM me if you'd like to trade- I'd be very grateful :)

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
Willing to breed for Charmenders for others. Just PM me if you want it

Last edited:
Hi,
I Breed all starters for other trainers for helping me complete my dex. got any drowzee/ghastly/miltank/phanpy?

McBatch

trading charmander for a vullaby

it wil have the pokerus

PM me

Last edited:

OneEyedJck

Looking for Female Charmander with Hidden Ability Solar Power. Offering DWF Vulpix with Drought or DWF Dratini with Extremespeed. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.