• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon2000

is there anyone who can please give me a shiny untrained charmandar? idont care how you got it but i really want one
friend code: 0389 8230 7612

runge14

Can breed charmanders

can provide charmanders lv 1 (scratch, leer, crunch) - looking for trading-based evolutions (haunter, kadabra, porygon[holding dubious disk/upgrade]....) PM me

can also provide any starters. ill work with you to breed one you like!

Jefko

almost completed Dex
can provide charmanders lv 1 (scratch, leer, crunch) - looking for trading-based evolutions (haunter, kadabra, porygon[holding dubious disk/upgrade]....) PM me

can also provide any starters. ill work with you to breed one you like!

even shiny one?? cause i have all the trade pokemon all ready

EDIT: by the way..yesterday i got my shiny charmander :D it took over 400 eggs to get it

runge14

even shiny one?? cause i have all the trade pokemon all ready

EDIT: by the way..yesterday i got my shiny charmander :D it took over 400 eggs to get it
-------------------------

Nah. im not interested in hatching that many eggs... if i did wanna waste that much time Charmander would be the one i would do it for.

DangerX

Hey Men i finally Obtain a Shiny Charmander^^ Do u want it? It will be your for 5th generation legendaries ^^

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
Trading

Shiny Charizard
Adamant Nature
Level 49
Flamethrower
Dig
Outrage
Overheat

Reckless

Logically Reckless
Trading freshly bred charmanders, all level 1 with flamethrower. I have quite a few so if you're looking for a specific nature it's first come first served. Feel free to make me offers =]

runge14

Hey Men i finally Obtain a Shiny Charmander^^ Do u want it? It will be your for 5th generation legendaries ^^

which legendary you looking to obtain? i got a zoruak im willing to part with

I can breed Squirtles, Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, Totodiles, Treeckos, Mudkips, Snivys, Oshawotts, and Tepigs. Looking for whats in my sig. PM me if anyone is interested.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Charmanders up for trade :3 Open to nature/gender requests. Looking for Pokémon with nice Egg Moves (except for Zoruas), Power Items or other nice items that may come in handy during a battle. PM me for offers! :)

Ju-da-su

Offering:
Dream World Bulbasaur
Dream World Treeko
Dream World Blaziken
Dream World Jolteon
Dream World Umbreon

Many events, shinies (including shiny Charmander), Dream World female, etc.

Looking for other legit Dream World starters, including Charmander. PM/VM me with your offer.

Last edited:

RedDragon96

Dragon Trainer
want a shiny charmander/charizard/charmilion... have shiny solrock and shiny lunatone. pm me if intrested

gvsugod

I have a lvl 100 SHINY Charizard

Looking for an Adamant Weavile with Ice Punch and Night Slash, Ev'd in Atk and Spd.

Baylife530

Unova Champion
offering lvl 1 Tepigs With Flamethrower, interested in starters from any generation or shinies will have more for trade very soon

Last edited:

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
I just got myself a charmander!
This means I'm offering lvl 1 Charmanders! PM me with offers!

v Also, check out my other offers below v

Status
Not open for further replies.