• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991PearlJam

Herp Derp
I'm looking for a legit male charmander, mild nature, pm me please if you got one.

anjuju

Lover, not a Fighter
Charmanders + Egg Moves up for trades:
Rock Slide/Belly Drum/Fire Blast
Dragon Pulse/Dragon Claw/Dragon Dance/Sword Dance

cpkmn23

Whatever
I have a box full of legit male and female Charmanders with varying natures. If you want to take one off me PM me and let me know!

Dyabel

can breed any starter, Zoura and Phione, just PM me

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I can do the same along with many others just read my sig and don't hesitate to PM me.

Leafylee

Breeding all starters, willing to trade multiple aswell as others in my sig for shinies, particularly UT trapinch, charmander and larvesta

THEBLACKJACK918

I would really like a charmander. I have white and have huge nostalgia. I would like a male, legit charmander, will trade a lv 41 Eelektross, Lv 29 Throh or a Lv 14 Purrloin. Thanks, guys!

Friend code: 2108 0576 8594

Pokemaniac3995

im lookingfor a charmander idc what lvl or anything like that im willing to trade a zorua, or any of the gen 5 starters. pm me thanks.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i need to Trade my 3 kanto shiny starters from platinum to my Black, but i dont have two DS's to poke transfer them. so i need someones help where i trade them the kanto starters onto their D/P/Pt/HG/SS and then they Poke transfer them onto their B/W and then they trade them back to me

i will offer a siny charmander

Trade complete.

Last edited:

CozmoCon

I can give anybody a Charmander lv 1 egg with Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush but want Level 1 UTs in return(I want eggs)
i can trade you an egg for a charmander =D please and thank you i would really appreciate it.

Friend Code/ 4126-4388-9344

Last edited:

Mwbrowning

I have almost three boxes full of charmanders. If you want one just pm me so i can get rid of them.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Shiny charmander UT Lv1 looking for:

shiny: rayqauza/lugia/ho-oh

flygon123pwn

Outragin'
shiny charizard is beast!
looking for shiny charmander, hacked or not with an ok ability

Phuros

Happiness ~
Looking for a legit lvl 1 UT shiny Charmander

Offering a lvl 100 Darkrai

PM me if you'd like to trade

Trainer Terra

Trainer Oasis
Offering any of the starters. Request your nature of course. Shiny takes A LONG TIME! Pm me for trade request. Here's what im looking for:

Regirock, registeel, regice, Groudon, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltras, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Garatina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Heatran, Regigigas, and accepting any other offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.