• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioZone

Have Charmanders with Dragon Dance Egg Move.

Looking for Pokes in my Sig.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

Swizich

I have all types of Charmanders that i need to get rid of message me if you would like one.

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
I have a spare Charizard I'd like to offload. c:

PM me offers.

Giving away a Charmander. I'm not looking for much, one of these would suffice: Wurmple, a Houndour, and really that's it. I'm open to other offers just have to PM me.

Looking for any charmander. I can offer any Unova starter, Dratini, Zorua, or Bulbasaur. PM me and we can discuss a trade.
Trade completed.

Last edited:

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
Are there any Charmanders out there with Solar Power?

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Hey I need any Charmander. Please PM...I have all the other starters except Chikorita and I have many other Pokemon I can offer...Just ask and I'll see if I have it.

yoda5000

Hey I can breed charmanders. I am looking specifically for bublasaur, squirtle, Cyndaquil, totodile, turtwig, porygon, gible, simisage, elekid, and piplup. i will look at all offers though. thanks

14Vegetadbz

I can trade anybody a charmander in exchange for any other pokeom with pokerus (PKRS) it can even be a patrat just as long as its legit. PM me if you are interested.

14Vegetadbz

Im offering legit charmenders, level one. All hatched from the daycare. All i ask in return is a mudkip, bulbasaur, chikorita, torchic, or a treeko. must be level one. My white friend code is 0089-5785-3711. pm me if you are interested.

lochydc

Pokemon Breeder
Giving away egg move Pokemon in January 2012. Too celebrate the new year I am giving away egg move Pokemon. One of those Pokemon will be Charmander. Check my signature for more details. PM to request one now!

lochydc

Pokemon Breeder
Giving away egg move Pokemon in January 2012. Too celebrate the new year I am giving away egg move Pokemon. One of those Pokemon will be Charmander. Check my signature for more details. PM to request one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.