• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBallz3RF

Dragon Trainer
looking for legit shiny charmander offering UT Shiny Latios Quiet/Levitate/77/72/124/98/87

RayRaven

Looking for a charmander if possible, please i dont have anything to trade but i really want one. It was my first pokemon back in red XD

Tenorio94

Lv100 Training Hobby
Offering Charmander UT, Looking for Shiftry PM if interested

xXTreyXx

can breed charmanders for trade looking for either Gen II starters evo stones or pokemon in my sig pm me

dieverse510

Looking for a charmander...dont have much to offer but if anyone is willing to trade me one please pm me thanks

Psykel

Musician
Got a box full of lvl 1 charmanders which I've bred myself (tried for a shiny but gave up). They're up for grabs for anyone who want one.
Various natures and genders. If you're after a certain nature, say so and I'll check what I got.
I can also infect with Pokérus if requested.

Last edited:

adarbyem

I can breed Charmander with an assortment of Dittos with various natures. If you need one with a specific nature, let me know and i'll see what I can do. I'm mainly seeking a Squirtle, and any of the Gen II-IV starters for now, but am open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Evilrockstar13

I would really love a charmander, I don't have much to over except the pokemon that the guy who owned my game before me had, I'm willing to trade any of these legendarys for a charmander. Kyurem, Thundurus, Cobalion, Zekrom, and Terrakion.

AvoKitty

Banned
I Have a shiny charmandar,reg charmandars & some charmandar with the egg moves outrage & dragon rush.
I Also have a contest in my signiture,where you can win shinies for free ♥
Just pm me C:

sonjay

I'm looking for all non gen V starters and can offer any gen V starter, Eevee, or Zorua with counter. Please PM me if interested!

shiny1551

dragon trainer
sonjay i have every starter just tell me what you are willing to offer
white fc:0304-4788-8607

shiny1551

dragon trainer
sonjay i have every starter just tell me what you are willing to offer
white fc:0304-4788-8607

shiny1551

dragon trainer
will u trade me your shiny charmander just tell me what you want we can work it out
fc:0304-4788-8607

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Looking for a DW Charmander, pref female (if available?). Will offer any 3 of my DW females in return; please check my signature for full list.

Please PM to arrange a trade, thanks.

wiskeydrinkr

I'm offering a Deoxys, lvl 100 legit for a shiny charmander with eggmove Outrage.
Also accepting non-shiny charmander with eggmove outrage, for much less of course.
PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.