• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking for a legit charmander :)
it can be anywhere from level 1 to 10, but preferably lower so i can have a chance to raise it.
i'm playing on white 2 and don't have too much right now, but let me know what you're looking for and i'll do my best to make sure that you get what you want ^-^

1464 4162 8968

Squirtlemasterr

I have dragon dance, dragon rush, outrage, egg move charmander for trade. Looking for other egg move pokemon, valuable items, etc.

eggyolk

Nannerpants
I have lots of Charmanders for trade, and even a level 59 Charizard I'm willing to part with. PM me if interested.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Looking for all starters (minus Tepig) for my newly begun journey in White 2. Help would be appreciated :D

xconv1ctx

Connoisseur of Cool
I am looking a for a legit DW Charmander. And can anyone tell me if they have female ones yet, or are those still hacks? PM ME!

Serafin

Hi looking for a legit dw charmander no need to be flawless not sure what I can offer lol just ask friend code 176505579689

Last edited:

Yetihunter

Would really love a fresh hatched charmander. dont really care about egg moves or anything else, just want a charmander!!!

Looking for a shiny charmander or someone to RNG me one..
PM me!

I am breeding charmanders in my white game now that I finally have a ditto!
DETAILS IN SIG!!
I am looking for a shiny Psyduck if anyone can help me out with that?
Still pm me with offers if ur interested. Ill see what I can do.

Last edited:

KumaKiraSensei

Interested in acquiring a Shiny Charmander. Willing to trade two of any of my Legendaries/Shiny Pokemon offered in my signature. PM me if interested.

Gunwing

I have loads of charmanders for trade with 31 IV in some stats and some good natures.

I am looking for Torchic, Treecko, Growlithe, Squirtle.

Looking for a shiny charmander pm me!

LtMilo44

I don't suppose someone would have any charmander for trade on the cheap? I just picked up Black 2, haven't played Pokemon in a long time, so I don't have all that much to offer.

i've got LOTS of charmanders that know egg moves dragon claw, shadow claw and Flamethrower!!
Looking for a shiny psyduck or any starters from older generations. (besides charmander lol) also older generation legendaries!

UnicornBlue

Hey. I'm looking for a Charmander. Male or Female is fine. Level 1-10.
I can offer
Torchic lv1
N's Klink lv28
Genesect lv15

PM me if you're interested please.

I have received a Charmander, no longer looking for one now.

Last edited:

Blitro

The Master Mew
Hi, Im looking to trade my charmanders for a serperior, an unfezant, a herdier, a flaffy, an ampharos, a pysduck, a pansage, a panpour, a semisage, a semipour, a simisear, a scoilopede, a weezing, a magneton, a magnezone, or a magmar. I will gladly trade a charmander for any of these pokemon. PM me for offers.

kristianhope

Hi! im looking for a male shiny Charmander! lvl 1.. nature doesnt matter but if you have modest that would be awesome! i ant give anything huuuge back but PM me if you have one! Thanks :)

Last edited:

DaveXorPoke

Hi there fellow PokeFans!!

I just recently got back into playing and i am trying to become an ultimate breeder/trader again. I need a bit of help to get started. I only own White2 Currently, so i cannot get a lot of the things i need.

If you can help i can offer pretty much any Pokemon out of White2 (Besides the unique ones of course)

Here is what i am looking for in order of importance:

Non- US Ditto (For Masudo breeding)
Gen I-V Starters (Except Oshawott)
Legendary Pokemon
Gen I-V Pokemon that cannot be caught in White2

If you wouldnt mind helping out i'd greatly appreciate it

DaveXor

Malum

I am looking for a newly hatched Charmander. In return, I can give you a Chikorita, Squirtle, or Snivy. Send me a PM if you want to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.