• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

misslady27

have many lvl 1 charmanders. pm me with offers!!!

McBatch

trade done

Last edited:

Liz21

I can breed all of the Kanto starters, PM me if interested!

SaintAndrew92

King of the Kill
Currently breeding charmanders, will keep them for a roughly one week. Don't want anything special for them, all offers will be considered.

crimewave

Looking for a female charmander! Timid preferred but any nature will work! <3 I don't have much to offer, my DS was stolen and I just started White 2 up >< Please, PM me if we can work something out ^_^

Aprilisaname

I breed Charmanders. They got Growl, Flare Blitz, Swords dance and Flamethrower. I just want them to find a nice home, but if you want one with special nature that I don´t got already, I will have something special (like a Pokémon from DW, a pokémon with eggmoves and like that.) PM me and I will give you a baby :3

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for a timid female japanese Charmander/Charmleon/Charizard with good S.Attack IVs. PM me if you have one :)

Sotiros

I'm looking for a charmander, no preference unless you have a legit dw one. I don't have much to offer since I am playing after a 4 year hiatus. Please pm me. I can give a Tepig or Mareep. Please?

Angoros

I'm lookinf for shiny charmander if you can, buy i can accept normal. I'm beginner i can¡t offer much. Please help me my friend code is 0133-0617-5106. Please help me :(

CaptainHero

Completed trade

Last edited:

lnsomniatic

I'm looking for a charmander any kind will do, I just picked up a copy of black 2 recently, I don't have much to offer but would appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.