• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

xraulitox

I am looking for a charmander with dragon pulse (not hacked). pokerus if you are generous enough I liked that. I am starting from scratch again because my white version was misplaced. sucks so if u guys can help lemme know I really would b happy =)

Last edited:

Benacus

I have a naive charmander that ill trade for an adamant or jolly UT axew with mold breaker

I have a lvl 100 shiny charizard.. solar power ability.. fly, flare blitz, dragon claws, flamethrower.. lax nature. I will trade for other shiny kanto pokemon or a possibly a kanto pokemon that has been breeded nicely.

also have charmander offspring with same move set except fly

Last edited:

MattPheinix23

Hey guys, im looking for a charmander, not hacked, shiny if possible but not shiny is just as good!
I have about 300 to trade so just PM and ill check if i have what you need

(If you have, im also looking for all starters except 5th gen and totodile, which i have)

Thanks

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
I'm looking for a Shiny Male Charmander with a Adamant nature, Untouched. Hatched at level 1. Legit of course. Nicknameable. I have to offer 3 shinies, Pick one you like to trade for.

Offer 1. Shiny Heatmor: Jolly Natured, Found at level 39 at Victory Road. Untouched.
Offer 2. Shiny Chimecho: Bold Natured, Hatched at Level 1. Untouched.
Offer 3. Shiny Emolga: Timid Natured, Hatched at level 1. Untouched.

Have any questions, Please PM me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:

blisseytank

Need a Japanese Charmander! PM me with your wants!

Bliu

Professional Lurker
Trade completed

Last edited:

Smog125

Hey, I'm looking for UT English Shiny Charmander pref LvL 1! Legit or Cloned (require pokecheck a least, tired of hacked shines!)

PM me if you have one for trade!

Let me know if your after an event or Shiny! Got different list for each of them.

Last edited:

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Giving away Charmanders. Have quite a few from breeding. Send me a pm if you want one, I'll typically at the computer all day xD

Charmanders are Adamant with Egg Move Belly drum for the most part.

ysmr97

ATTENTION: Looking for ANY non-American female starter (besides Treecko). PM me!!! I don't have much, but I'll see what I can do!!!

allenwayne

All Hers!
I have a few freshly hatched charmanders.

I also have a well breed charmander.
Perfect 31 iv for sp. atk and speed.
modest nature to increase sp. atk
has the egg move dragon pulse
untouched

Last edited:

jjbsn5192

looking for a charmander i am pretty new to Black 2 but i would really appreciate it if i could find somebody that has one or would be willing to offer or make a trade

woogfroo

If you want a Timid, male Charmander with the moves Dragon Dance, Crunch, Dragon Pulse, and Flamethrower, now's your chance for one!

All come with Pokerus and a 31 IV in Speed.
Free while supplies last. (Limit one per person.)

riddame

i am looking for charmander/charmeleon/charizard just for completing pokedex, i can offer ant starter besides torchic because i also dont have him
pm me please

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
I've got a shiny flawless timid charmander up for grabs. Just looking for other rnged stuff mostly but a genesect or meloetta is always cool :p pm if interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.