• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

leondavid101

i have charmanders squirtles and bulbasaurs for trade. need gen 2 and 4 starters

thanks

KasperBentsen

Looking for a Legit low level charmander (Prefer it to be newly bred)

DemonViper

Shadow Master
I'm looking for a Charmander with good egg moves to breed with. I have Black version so if anyone is willing to trade with me than PM me. Thanks.

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
So once again I'm in this thread offering Charmanders, cept this time they are Superior Specimens.

I have 21 Timid Charmanders w/ Dragon Pulse up for trades.

I have 3 that can go for free. They have 31 IVs in HP, and that's all. A Nugget or some other item I can trade in for in game funds is all I'd honestly be asking fror

I have 8 that have 31 IVs in HP and one other Stat

I have 10 with 31 IVs in HP and two other stats.

Pm me if you're looking for specific details. I'll be hanging on to these for about a week, after that I'll be releasing them.

joewilke21

Mirror B. Forever!
I have a Level 100 shiny Charizard, PM your offers.

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
looking for dw charmander with timid or modest nature must be legit. have a dw lugia and i can breed a dw female gligar alongside that

RedXavi

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a Charmander Lv 1! I don't mind stats as I will breed another one.

I have max revives and pp ups if you want one! Please PM if interested. Thanks!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
im looking for a shiny charmander, i have a shiny steelix holding a rare candy i can trade, its legit since i ran it through the hack forum on here if anyone has a shiny charmander please let me know =) thank you

Undorable

Looking for a Charmander. I don't mind the stats. Please pm me if you have one for trade and what you would want for it. I am currently playing generation 4 diamond version.

Last edited:

RumZ

Permanent Dreamer
I have all Gen 1 Starters, looking for ranom stuff to fill my Pokedex, PM me.

leondavid101

lots of charmanders. only want random pkkes that i dont have yet

Zero93

Looking for a Legit Shiny Charmander (preferably newly bred).
I have all 3 Kanto starters, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, Bagon, Larvitar and more.
Also have tons of newly bred Charmanders up for trade. PM me if interested

Last edited:

Naseth

Looking for a DW Charmader, with any nature (prefer Modest), with at least somewhat decent Iv's. PM me and I'll see what I have! :D

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
Looking for a legit DWF Charmader, with any nature (prefer Modest), with at least somewhat decent Iv's. PM me and I'll see what I have! :D

starters cant be dwf they were only released as males

Status
Not open for further replies.