• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

burntcandy

I'm also looking for a charmander, I just started so I dont have much to offer in return but I would be forever in your debt! I really want to start off my journey with a charmander in tow!!

my friend code is 3612 2131 1738

I would prefer it to be under level 15 if possible, nature dosn't matter. I would be very appreciative and will make it up to you as soon as I get some good pokemon!!

paul7991

If anyone has a charmander with solar power I will trade you something that you are trying to look for or that you really want. Basically up to you what you want in return. If you are interested just pm me

Last edited:

hitoshura0

My cousin is looking for a Charmander, and is willing to trade anything for it. PM me with offers.

BOOMRED

I've got some charmaders guys pm me with offers. I've got all of the starters so don't bother offering a squirtle :)

Flashgordan24

I'm after a charmander or two for breeding, preferably a female with the dreamworld ability and I don't
Really care what the male is like, a male is optional, I have good Ivs on
A few competitive Pokemon and I've got legendaries, pm me if you have the female

Gritree

Lieutenant
Looking for a Charmander because I just started my pokemon black again and my team is dewott, leavenny, Litwick and politoed, I need a flying type and I want it to be charizard, I have white 2 with lots of dwf so just pm me and im sure something can be worked out

burntcandy

I can breed Charmanders, my first one even came out with flamethrower!
If anybody wants one let me know!

I got helped out when I wanted to start off with a charmander so I wana spread the love!

beat22

The Great
can anyone give me a charmander and a cyndaquil? i have pokemon black 2 :D this is just a favor cuz i dont really have anything good to give...

beat22

The Great
can anyone give me a charmander and a cyndaquil? i have pokemon black 2 :D this is just a favor cuz i dont really have anything good to give...

i can give ya'll a treecko if you want :D pretty please? or at least an tepig. a tepig is nice. :D but still charmander! :D thanks to anyone who'd be kind enough to help out a feller like me :D

FrostbiteW

Hey, I'm looking for a shiny charmander, any nature is possible, though I would prefer it to have no EV's but it doesn't really matter. I have a togepi with pokerus and a bunch of miscellaneous pokemon, please contact me if you're interested :D

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have all three evolutions, so happy to breed a Charmander for anyone with the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

!Red!

Looking for a female chamander/charmeleon/Charizard with its dream world ability. Ask for whatever you want and if I have it I will trade it. pM me if you are interested.

Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.