• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for ANY pokemon from this evolution chain; I don't care which. I just got Black 2 a few days ago, but I'm willing to do almost ANYTHING for one of these! Charizard is my favorite pokemon so I must have one! Please PM me so we can make some kind of deal!!

Liamb2324

Have a shiny charmander for trade on white pm with offers

Zypha

sup peoples im currently beginning to breed timid charmanders. if interested pm, im currently lookin for torchic but not limited to that pokemon alone

Don

Elite Trainer
Need Shiny Timid Charmander, Charmeleon or Charizard.. I offering shiny or legend.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Need any of the evoloutions, offering combusken, pm me

EDIT; complete!

Last edited:

shadowF

have a lot of adamant charmanders pm me for offers

Have tons(and I do mean tons) and tons of level 1 charmanders with a bunch of different kinds of nature. They all know scratch,growl, and dragon pulse. Very limited on female. But have a lot of males. Stop on by and get your self a charmander for nearly nothing.They are all on my white2. Pm me offers. Will consider just about anything. P.S unless this post is 5 years old I still have charmanders! Come get one!

TheBullet435

Have some Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Outrage,Dragon Pulse and Dragon Claw xD
Looking for other pokemon with egg moves such as Totodile with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch. PM me if you are interested :)

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
I can breed a Charmander in exchange for Blue Shards! I don't care what pokemon are holding them. :)

I can breed with a ditto, or I can try to get some egg moves for you. (Ask about the move(s) you're interested in!) The parent:

Charizard:
-Active Pokerus
-Flamethrower, Air Slash, Heat Wave, Dig (will be replaced with Dragon Pulse when I get at least 3 more blue shards. I can breed you a Charmander before or after this happens.)
Lv. 74, HP-224, ATK-164, DEF-165, SPATK-196, SPDEF-131, SPD-167

PM me if you're interested!

Alloran

Looking for any of the Kanto Starters, have *most* any pokemon that can be bred. Please help me out? Stats/Nature/Shininess does not matter. Send me a PM, and thanks!

Squirtlemasterr

I have charmander with Dragon Dance and Outrage. PM me if you are interested in one. ^^

Esbia

I have a level 100 shiny charizard. It had pkrs while being trained so has quite decent stats. PM me for details!!

kkrulez64

Looking for a Charmander. I unfortunately do not have anything good to offer except a Tepig egg. PM me if you are interested in helping me out.

I picked up hgss a month ago and have played thru twice already. Only game I have played since silver on gameboy color back in the day. I would really appreciate it if someone could trade me one. Nothing particular. Jus want to use my first pokemon again. I have at least 1 blue red and yellow shards. 5 of one but it's prolly a common one. And almost anything on hgss I'll trade over. Pm me.

Rick451

I'm looking for any Charmander and I'm offering Torchic or Bulbasaur.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
looking for shiny flawless charmander preferably with nuetral nature but will take any. have plenty of shinies and legends some flawless or near flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.