• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hi! I am looking for a legit Charmander, which doesn't have to be Shiny, EV trained or any of that. PM me for offers, thanks! :D

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
Edit: no longer needed

Last edited:

Boushwa

Pokemon Breeder
Boushwa's Trading Post: Charmander

A new batch of Charmander have been hatched and are up for trade:

Common Stats

Moveset: Fire Fang, Slash, Flamethrower, Fire Spin
Level: 1
EVs: None

Available Pokemon

Modest Male with Blaze (ICE)
IVs: 24/6/14/31/31/31

Modest Male with Blaze (WATER)
IVs: 31/31/31/4/17/14

Modest Male with Blaze (DARK)
IVs: 31/9/5/17/31/31

Modest Male with Blaze (DRAGON)
IVs: 31/5/30/19/31/31

Modest Male with Blaze (DRAGON)
IVs: 7/20/31/31/9/31

Interested in: Anything.

Send me a PM if you would like to set up a trade for one of these Pokemon. Or if you are feeling froggy, I offer breeding services. Tell me what you want and I can make it happen. I am even willing to evolve and/or EV train it for you.

Last edited:

Moltenfury

Im Looking for a Modest Charmander. Going to use him on my team. will settle for another nature if you don't have modest. Legit pokemon only

Got it Thanks

Last edited:

Lewsafurr

teenage grandpa
looking for a shiny charmander with good ivs and hopefully neutral nature. i saw they are giving kanto starters in X/Y and im choosing chespin so i dont really want bulbasaur. i figured if im gunna get a charmander it might as well be decent and shiny. i have shinies for trade and legends/events just PM me!

update: trade completed

Last edited:

ThisIsPatrick

Hi all!, I am looking for a Shiny Charmander. Natures, IVs ect don't matter. I can offer a few shinies, legends DW pokes ect. I have a Shiny Suicune which I would be willing to trade. PM me if your interested.

boldverine

Have 50+ Charmanders, will trade for pretty much anything(i'm missing a lot of pokémons). PM with offers. You can even specify natures and such. I might have what you want.

LunarEagle

I have several Level 1 Charmaders with different Nature's, they all know Flamethrower. PM me if you are interested

feraligatorfrenzy

Girl Power!!
Can breed charmanders with many natures. I have females too. Can also breed shinys.
Lokking for other shinys and events

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Ello~
I'm looking for a legit charmander, I have bulbasaur/squirtle/tepig/oshawott/snivy that I can trade with.

I also have a DW Sawk that you may want (?)

Please PM me and let me know~! :D

JonT

shadowF

giving away free charmanders! pm if you want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.