• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

trade complete! Thanks

Last edited:

fegewers

Felipe
I have a charmander, I trade for others starters from all 5 gens!!
PM-me

Black_Belt_Troy

Seasoned Trainer
Hey everybody! (So I'm hoping somebody might be willing to put down their version of X or Y just long enough to help me out with this):
I'm looking for any charmander or evolution of that has the DW ability (or hidden ability as I guess they're supposed to be called) Solar Power.
Level, gender, nature, iv's, attacks - none of that matters. I can offer literally anything in return (as long as it doesn't require a DW ability or being shiny).
Its also super important that this charmander not be hacked or crafted in any way. Must be 100% legit.
PM me for exchange - thanks so much for your help! :)

Zennom

Team Rocket Lover
Hey! Im looking for someone that would be kind enough to give me a charmander, gender, nature etc. does not matter! All I ask for it is to be legit. I'd like to trade with Pokemon X/Y if possible :) Thank you!

ghum1

Competitive battler
Hi I'm looking for a LEGIT shiny charmander with any ability. I can trade moltres, gible, dratini, tornadus, thundurus, larvesta, piplup, snivy, squirtle( with a nature of your choice), cyndaquil, torchic and treecko.

JonT

Hello. I'm breeding Charmander because I want to hatch a shiny one, so, if someone is looking for a regular Charmander (with normal ability and some egg moves), just tell me. I only ask for some pokemon that I don't have in my Black 2, just to fill the pokedex

AbbeyCat

Currently looking for a female charmander with a sassy nature. I'm not worried about it's ability, level or moves as I plan to use it specifically for nature breeding. PM me with what you may want for it and I will see what I can do.
I have boxes of Ralts and Yanma of various genders/natures/abilities if wanted in exchange for it.

sdg657

Currently looking for a Shiny Charmander (preferably untrained but doesn't matter if it is), trading my Shiny Blaziken for one.

P.S. If I don't reply in a while and you want to trade, just send me a message on my Tumblr (which is in my sig), because I'll probably forget about this haha

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have all starters except Turtwig. I'm looking for someone to teach my pokemon Signal beam or Bounce. I can also accept any good TM in return. PM me with noffers! :)

thena823

I'm looking for a shiny charmander. I can trade multiple legendaries for it.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need
-SHINY:preferably Female ;004; ;007; ;155; ;158; ;252; ;255; ;258; ;387; ;390; ;393; Tepig
-SHINY:preferably Male ;152; Snivy, Oshawott

PM me if you have! I can offer many shinies and events. :)

geophoenix

Not-so-hardcore
Hey guys, i am looking for a legit Solar Power Female Charmender. Check out my sig for any pokemon you wanna trade for. Please pm me for FC. Cheers! :)

I have modest, timid, adamant, and jolly solar power Charmanders up for trade. PM me offers

Also, seperately I'd really love to have a shiny Charmander so if you have one please pm me what you want for it.

oomba

Hi all.

I used to play Pokemon as a kid and I recently purchased a DS and Pokemon black. I would love to have a Charmander but unfortunately at this point I don't have anything really worth trading. If anyone would be willing to help me out just to be nice I would really appreciate it. I love Charmander :)

charmaniac96

Looking for a charmander. Low level. Don't have anything in mind to trade but if you can find it in black one or white two, ill get it for ya.

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
I have charmanders. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.