• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausgirl

Hi guys I'm looking for:

Bulbasaur/ Charmander/ Squirtle
Chikorita/ Cyndaquil/ Totodile
Treecko/ Torchic
Turtwig/ Chimchar/ Piplup

I can offer any of the following in return:

all Unova starters
Mudkip Ice Beam
Gothita
Petilil
Solosis
Rufflet
docile Ditto (English)
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Zorua Dark Pulse

xREPHTARx

Looking for a Squirtle. Can breed almost anything from White, and some from older generations.

trebor94

am looking for a squirtle any level any nature but preferably a beneficial one. I can trade Coballion,Terakion, snivy,Oshawott, Archechops my friend code is 1205 8569 2518 PM me your offers and we can work something out

Para Noid

Im offering any squritle for trade normal ones for decent trades a ceratin type will cost you a item.

E7Access

Looking for a shiny Squirtle. Please pm me if you have one you'd like to trade, and we'll negotiate.

coleanusbigian

looking for a squirtile, no requirments, i dont have much though
:///

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Squirtle

Can offer any unova starter, mudkip, charmander, totadile, chickorita, or bulbasaur

*please note ill have to breed these so id need like 10 mins

PM me if you can help me out!

pikafan12

I can offer the unova starters for the kanto starters. I can also breed zorua.

pokemonnewb

Looking for a squirtle, willing to offer any Unovo region starters :) (Already have them bred!), can offer other stuff as well

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Squirtles! And anything else in my sig. I'm looking for shinies or events, or anything else that's a bit rarer than a Patrat ;)

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
looking for shiny squirtle pm me the details

I'm looking for a Squirtle. I'm pretty flexible with what I can offer in return, but I mostly have Zorua.

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I can trade a wartortle for one or more of the following:

Kecleon
Volbeat
Castorm
Politoed

(last ones to finish the dex)

Pm me with offers.
Seriously, 4 more pokemon till finished nat dex :)

also, seeing as these are the only ones left to get, i can trade nearly anything else (no shinys/specific natures, unless I have them).

cmmh2003

I have all the 5th gen startings. I want all the startings from other generation. Dont care about ivs and nature. pm me plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.