• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonnewb

I have a few newly hatched Squirtles, message for trade (I already have all 5th gen starters)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ok, I've been giving away Gen 5 Pokemon for about a week and got a very positive reputation on the forums for my patience, legit pokemon and easy to deal with personality.

All I ask in return for my Pokemon is;

Patience, don't keep sending PM's - I will reply ASAP. If you bug me too much, I will ignore you. Remember its me doing you the favour, not the other way round. I want to help people, like I have been helped in the past. No catch. I only have and trade on POKEMON WHITE!

Sooo...what do I have to offer you? All lvl.1. I breed my pokemon with a Japanese Ditto and hatch them before I trade. I don't IV, Egg Move or nature breed. The demand for my pokemon is too high to do specifics.

SPECIAL!
Zorua

Starters
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig - Egg Move Flame Charge

Charmander - Egg Move FLAMETHROWER
Squirtle

FOSSILS
Archen - Quick Attack, Leer, Wing Attack & Double Team Egg Moves
Tirtouga - Water Gun Egg Move

Monkeys
Panpour (Water)
Pansear (Fire) - Incinerate Egg Move
Pansage (Grass)

I have a couple other boxes full of random crap so ask if there is something specific you're after :)

WHAT DO I WANT IN RETURN???

Nothing. No really. You can give me a thanks in the forum and thats about all I ask. Simples. I may ask for a Pokemon I don't have at some point, but it's not vital and won't effect the trade :)

Ausgirl

Thanks guys but atm I'm no longer seeking any more starters. I'll trade the rest over by myself once I've defeated the E4. Therefore any posts offering starters will be ignored.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
Offering: charmander, bulbasuar, squirtle, chikorita, totodile, treecko, torterra, piplup, snivy, tepig and oshawott

Looking for: cyndaquil, torchic, mudkip, chimchar

turboo

Training day
Hello I have all 3 starters Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, plus many other starters from all 4 games. looking for a Slugma or Numel with Magma Amour thanks!!
Names SIMS
FC 1936 0091 2018

Vest

Event Collector
I can breed any of the following:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Eevee
Dratini
Larvitar
Bagon
Beldum
Gible

Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Zorua
Gothita
Solosis
Vullaby
Rufflet
Tirtouga
Archen
any many others

I'm looking for shinies preferably 5th gen but I will listen to any offers

Pm me with offers/inquiries

mallows1337

lv 100 blastoise and can do squirtle or wartortle too :)

seeking shiny pokemon message offers!

LegendaryArtist

seeking level 1 squirtle. I dont have much to offer, but i can try and find you something. x)

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
I breed squirtles message me.

xMETALx

Looking For:

UT Lvl. 1 Squirtle
UT Lvl. 1 Bulbasaur
UT Lvl. 1 Turtwig
UT Lvl. 1 Eevee

Offering:

UT Lvl. 1 Charmander
UT Lvl. 1 Snivy
UT Lvl. 1 Oshawott

Willing to negotiate, just send me a PM.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Squirtles up for trade. Looking for anything in my sig, or stuff with nice egg moves. Power Items are welcome, too. PM me for offers :)

SteelersFan735

Beginner Breeder
I have some freshly hatched Squirtles, PM me with offers :). I'm not really expecting much for them.

LegendaryArtist

i have a lot of squirtles too. PM with any certain details you want from the squirtle. All level 1, some of mine know the protect egg move, some dont. ;P

Im mainly looking for other starter pokemon from any generation, ill also just pretty much be looking for any pokemon from any generation i dont have already.

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
I have 15 Male UT Squirtles.
I need to get rid of them fast.
PM Me.

Shark

Advanced tier
offering squirtle, you can see what i want in my sig.

Animedingo

Red Blue Veteran
I have a squirtle lvl 1 that knows Blizzard. natural through breeding, I can make as many as needed so anyone can PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.