• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falinrush

Offering Squirtle eggs/UT LV 1's free egg if you're totally helpless

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of Squirtle. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

Monster_Breeder

<---- need this!
Looking for any UT Squirtle! or slightly trained if UT is impossible for you. PM me with offers! I can breed for you too!!!

confusedxphreak

WANTED: Squirtle
I have lots to offer, so PM me please. :) Thanks!

EDIT: Target acquired. Thanks KissandSwallow! :)

Last edited:
I have shiny squirtle up for trade. pm me with what you have to offer.

Kiya

Teehee Slayer
I am breeding Squirtles, not looking for anything specific ^_^ Pm me if you want one

Jefko

almost completed Dex
Looking for any UT Squirtle! or slightly trained if UT is impossible for you. PM me with offers! I can breed for you too!!!

i have a lot of those turtles ....

I can breed Squirtles, Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, Totodiles, Treeckos, Mudkips, Snivys, Oshawotts, and Tepigs. Looking for whats in my sig. PM me if anyone is interested.

gvsugod

Looking for a Shiny Squirtle. preferably good natured and UT but not required. lots to offer.

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
A treecko probably and a charmander? I got nothing to offer though...

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Squirtles up for trade :3 Open to nature/gender requests. Looking for Pokémon with nice Egg Moves (except for Zoruas), Power Items or other nice items that may come in handy during a battle. PM me for offers! :)

Ju-da-su

Offering:
Dream World Bulbasaur
Dream World Treeko
Dream World Blaziken
Dream World Jolteon
Dream World Umbreon

Many events, shinies (including shiny Squirtle), Dream World female, etc.

Looking for other legit Dream World starters, including Squirtle. PM/VM me with your offer.

Last edited:

Rabano1

im looking for a shiny squirtle i have alot of pokemon to offer exept shinies(i dont have any) just pm me if anyone wants to work something out

Baylife530

Unova Champion
offering Lvl 1 Tepigs with Flamethrower accepting any shiny or starters from any generation

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
I just got a squirtle!
This means I'm offering lvl 1 Squirtles! PM me with offers!

v Also, check out my other offers below v

Status
Not open for further replies.