• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayzel

Wet And Wild!
I have squirtles, willing to trade for Pokemon I need. PM me with your request.

Last edited:

dragonitefan820

i am looking for a squirtle and bulbasaur and charmander but mostly squirtle i dont have shiny pokemon though and that seems like what everyones after if you wanna trade me for something simple that i cuz u feel like being generous or you have a billion squirtles let me know cuz i dont have much to trade except pokemon from black i really really want the first gen starters
my FC 3954 6893 1886

Puddi

I need a Squirtle - I don't have anything special to offer, but can get pretty much any standard gen V Pokémon. White exclusives, too.

PM me if you've got one, and let me know what you want in return! :)

moshdaninja

I have way too many squirtles and chikoritas so pm me if you want one. Shiny Blastoise is gone Thanks again Vargos_Nano!!!!

Last edited:

Ziii

Need one message me, breeding them for free

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for Kanto/Johto Starters, offers in the signature
pm me

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
I think Squirtles are amazing.
Why don't you get your very own?
If you PM me with a good offer, maybe I can hook you up with a young Squirtle :)

Enlage

I have a Squirtle fresh hatch. Will trade for a Pachirisu at any lvl

IEatPokemonForBreakfast

KingOfTheInterwebz
If anyone has an extra squirtle, I'd be happy to trade a charmander, or bulbasaur for it.

moka

I would really like a squirtle, gender/nature don't matter. Look at my sig for things I can offer :3

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
GIVING AWAY

Zorua
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Archen
Tirtouga
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle

Got a box of each pokemon - I need them gone! Taking up room and free to good home!

Mister Man

Hoenn Fanatic
I have all starters (Except unova starters) Pm offers.

xDirtyDancerx

Rocket Boss
*trade completed*

Last edited:

TimeLord

The Wibbly Lever!
Looking for a low level (ideally newly hatched) Squirtle, any gender/nature etc.

Can offer newly hatched Eevee, Bulbasaur or Cyndaquil

PM me please

TheEnd9119

I can start breeding any starter pm with offers

mycooly

Banned
Offering UT lvl 1 squirtle breeded from a Blastoise so pm me if you are looking for one

r19ecua

I have several untouched level 1 Squirtles / bulbasaurs and charmanders.. Would like Snivy / Tepig / mudkip / totodile / treecko / torchic

PM Me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.