• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helena

femme fatale
I'm willing to breed any 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen starter Pokemon for free, or whatever you'd like! I don't really mind, just like helping other people out.

PM me :)

Ju-da-su

Offering:
Dream World Bulbasaur
Dream World Treeko
Dream World Blaziken
Dream World Jolteon
Dream World Umbreon

Many events, shinies (including shiny Squirtle), Dream World female, etc.

Looking for other L-E-G-I-T Dream World starters, including Squirtle. PM/VM me with your offer.

If you can't prove that your Squirtle is legit (I want campaign page where the serial number is located in Pokemon Peer with OT, TID and username written either directly on the page or on piece of paper next to it, BY PENCIL OR PEN ONLY!), don't bother PM/VM me with your offer. I'm not trading my DW events for anything else other than legit DW starters, so if you have some other offer, or can't prove that your DW event is legit, don't bother PM/VM me, seriously!

DaveXorPoke

Hey guys!

I'm just starting to really try my hand at breeding and trading. Attempting to fill some holes so i can get down to business.

Gen I Starters
Gen III Starters
Gen IV Starters (I own Platinum and can get them. just havent yet. it'll save me time ;))
Zorua (Missed the Celebi distribution by 12 hours. /sadpanda)
Snivy
Oshawott
Archen

Tepig (with Flamethrower)
Any Gen II starter
Smoochum (Pre-ev of Jynx)
Tirtouga
Random other Gen V and before Pokemon. (Ones catchable in White)

Please PM me if you are interested.

PS: I have not yet started playing HG other than stealing the starter pokemon into White. All trading will have to be done on White.

Squirtlemasterr

I've got plenty of squirtles. PM me if you need one. ^^

wrightstuff474

Hey guys got some squirtles PM me. :)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Blastoise for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 HP+Def, 6 SpAtk
IVs: 26/31/31/22/31/16
Natures: Bold
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Toxic

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;009;

Last edited:

Instantmashed

squirtle

looking for any gender legit squirtle. I have charmanders and can breed gen 5 starters if you like. i also have some random pokes

B050M5

I'm looking for a lvl 1 squirtle. I'm willing to offer any Unova starters, zorua, archen, or tirtouga.

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
I have a few shiny level 1 (UT) squirtles for trade, PM me for details. Looking for shinies in signature or any 5th gen shiny, feel free to PM me with an offer

I believe 2 or 3 remain while one is reserved

thanks buddies

Shnitzul

PM if you need a Squirtle, I'll accept almost anything in return :)

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed Starters from all regions, looking for Pre Gen-V Pokemon
PM me

can breed many many squirtles, need mostly hoenn / sinnoh pokemon sans starters.

jmarsh1324

I need a Squirtle. I can trade a Charmander for one. If you're looking for something else, please let me know. PM me if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.