• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonjay

I'm looking for all non gen V starters and can offer any gen V starter, Eevee, or Zorua with counter. Please PM me if interested!

pokemaster3394

Can breed all starters from gen I to gen V, pm me for offers

if any one is able to breed squirtle with three specific egg move pl pm me...

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Looking for a Squirtle, or any of its evolutions. Will trade for any of the fdw pokemon listed in my sig, or if there's anything else you want message me :)

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.

iwillHM01you

i really need two squirtles (m+f) that have counter (they get it from gen III tutors)
i can trade any regular starter, as well as totodiles and mudkips with gen III tutor moves
i also have zorua, and am willing to trade a reshi or zek
please pm me if you can get one :)

Last edited:

NJ_PS

Hi I'm looking for à Sqirtle dw with bold nature. I have à LOT to offer. I can give 3 shiny pokemon. I have over 60 diff so the chance I have what you looking for are big.

robotic jo

I have free Squirtles for trade,if you want one,PM Me :D

newly hatched starters, all bred myself from Gen 3, 4 and 5 games I have. Bred with either other starters or other pokemon I have. No hacked, or cloned, none in return please
Oshawott with Waterfall and Aerial Ace egg moves
Piplup with Feather Dance, Aqua Ring, Bubble beam, Aerial Ace
Turtwig with seed bomb
Mudkip with Avalanche
Torchic with Agility Night Slash Swords Dance
Treecko with Synthesis Leech Seed
Squirtle with Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring
Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
Between 4-10 of each

Looking for Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Feebas, Kecleon, Carnivine, Manaphy, Phione, Vullaby, Gothita, Zorua, Archen, Spiritomb. Also Pokemon with Hidden Abilities, Dream World moves, egg moves

Friends code 3311 0019 7740 trainer name Aaron

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for a shiny squirtle(ut) preferable nicknameable but not important pm me if you have one

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
looking for LIGIT dw Squirtle, either Japanese or Korean of origin.
Can offer masterball, chople berries, shinies, ect. PM me please.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I have many of this pokemon to offer, looking for TM Stone Edge/Brick Break in return. (HG) Contact me If Interested.

JMS719

I will offer a Squirtle for trade if I can receive a DW poliwag in exchange.

Koopler

I need a female Squirtle traded into my copy of White, as I don't really like Oshawott, I'm barely starting.

I can offer my starter, Oshawott, or I can also offer Eevees (I breed them), or ironically Squirtle and pretty much any pokemon obtainable in Gen 3/4, *provided* you're willing to trade the Squirtle into my White card and then I trade you whatever from my Diamond card. I just can't pass them into my copy of White as I don't have 2 Nintendo DS's, and I don't want to get a second one.

Send me a PM!

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Squirtle. PM me.

HoboJak

Unbroken
I can breed squirtles for anyone who needs them - Looking for an Oshawott Tepig or Zorua, but will take others, PM with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.