• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

amb1

I can breed all starters, I am happy to take requests, I am looking for pretty easy to find pokemon (like caterpie) I to complete my pokedex pm me for details!

Rabidsumo

Hi all!
New to BW, really keen to have a Squirtle as soon as I can in my adventure. The only thing I really have to trade is my Grass starter Pokemon. If anyone wants that, or just to help a Trainer out, PM me please

Anyone at all?

scourt91

Have 4 level 1 squirtles with just the move tackle free to good homes, also have 2 male squirtles lvl 1with icebeam pm or vm me if your interested :)

Yusaburu

i can breed squirtle for anything from my wishlist
pm if interested

Squirtlemasterr

Still offering Squirtle. Hopefully this wi-fi is working well now. Hit me up.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Offering Shiny Blastoise.
Send me some offers by pm or vm (events of shinies.)

Reshkrom

Wants squirtle, wartortle, blastoise, pidgey and Pidgeotto

My offers:

shiny Charmeleon
shiny Manectric
shiny Aerdactyl
Shiny Vaporeon
shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Bennette
eevees
Ponyta
zoruas
Zoroark
Chimchar
Leafeon
Glaceon
Vaporeon

pokemn123

EV Training
Looking for a squirtle or any of it's evolutions in order to complete a pokedex. Offering legendary pokemon from gen. 4 and before, pokerus, jolly/adamant/modest/timid eevees, zoruas, etc.

Dspec

I just came back to the pokemon series, and haven't played since red/blue/yellow. I really miss the Kanto starters :( If anyone is willing to donate one or all of them to a good home please PM me. I'd be extremely grateful, and once I get rolling on white/soul silver/fire red, I could return the favor with pokedex fillers!

firerank9

Aura All-Star
I'm currently serching for a squirtle and ralts. I will offer any Gen V starter, eevee, or a zorua for one.

Black Friend code: 1721 6329 6442
PM me first with request please.

Last edited:

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking for all starter Pokemon from gens I through IV. FC: 2537 9783 8656 Axel

Can offer Eevees, Dratinis and more as well as Pokemon I get from the Pokemon Dream World. PM me if you are offering! Still new on how to EV train.

Breeding Ice Beam squirtles. Can do specific natures, trading for any non-Unova or non-Kanto starters excluding Cyndaquil, other egg move pokemon, or 3 rare candies. If you just really really want a squirtle and don't have anything to offer, PM me and we'll work something out :)

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Have Several level 1 untouched squirtles. Looking for starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. You can also E-mail me PaulMStein@hotmail.com or pm me on skype: paul.stein88 Thank you!

nahranej

Looking for any Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise.... offering lvl 1 Torchic, Ralts, Zorua, Eevee, Charmander, Chikorita, Oshawott and Tepig for trade. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.