• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typikachu

Looking for shiny low level, (lower the better) Don't care the gender iv's and stuff.
Can trade other shiny pokemon or pretty much anything.

Shinies I own are Crobat lv 100 hardy nature, Ninjask lv 21 bold nature, Whishcash lv 33 bold nature, Floatzel lv 32 relaxed nature, Butterfree lv 16 quirky nature, Klink lv 25 gentle nature, Eevee lv 17 serious nature,
I also have all three gamestop shiny event Dialga, Palkia and giratina.
This is for my black version.
PM for offers

Last edited:

furan1

Offering a shiny modest squirtle 31/x/31/31/31/31 with egg move aqua ring. I'm mainly looking for DWF Lileep, DWF carvanha, DWF gible. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.