• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#010 Caterpie / #011 Metapod / #012 Butterfree

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraZy RudOlF

disc: Ruben E#0316
Im looking for a metapod with the moves:

-Tackle
-Bug bite
-String Shot
-Harden

I need it with these moves because it can use tackle to slam down my enemies, bug bite to make them comfortable, string shot to further the connection and then harden to finish the deed

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Vordana

Hey there, I'm pretty new to this whole "trading" business, but I've got a legit lv 50 shiny Butterfree with Serious nature and Compoundeyes ability that knows Psychic, Toxic, Venoshock, and Aerial Ace I'd like to trade.

I'd prefer a shiny Feebas, but I could trade for most other shiny pokemon as well. Send me a PM and we'll figure out how this online trading thing works lol

lloyd_yayo

pokemon master
Hey I'm new to pokemon white, played all the others and decided to get rid of all my pokemon and start fresh. But i really need a caterpie, perferably under level 8.

Um, i really dont have much to offer
:-(
i only have 1 badge at this point, so not many pokemon for trade.

or a surskit would be nice too. I'm fine with either

A_Fire_Hazard

Looking a for level 1 shiny Caterpie, preferably with a neutral nature, but I'm open to any. I can offer several event pokemon, and anything breedable from generations I, II, III, and V. Please PM me if you are interested.

froobisu

I can breed caterpie for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

mfp94

Looking for a Caterpie or Weedle. I can offer starters or abra, gastly or geodude.

d_rock_77

Hey mates, I am looking for female Dream World Caterpie or Butterfree. I have shiny flawless pokemon to offer. Message me if you're interested.

Jivoo

Hey,

I can breed caterpie with the dw ability.. Pm me if interested

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
I have caterpie for trade, see signature for details and PM me please :) also accept Firestones/Waterstones/Leafstones/Thunderstones/Moonstones/MetalCoat/Kingsrock

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
super strange request but im lookin for an UT caterpie caught in a master ball with a neutral nature pm me if any of you have it

nikki124

Dragon Trainer. RAWR
Looking for female Dream World caterpie/metapod/butterfree (whichever).

Can offer lots, including IV bred and/or Dream World pokemon.

PM me if interested, thanks!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I am looking for any shiny from this family preferably UT but even EV trained would be fine preferably one of these several natures rash, mild, modest, timid, hasty, naive don't care if its flawless if it is I will still offer only the same I would if it weren't flawless if its lv100 and EV trained I can offer a little morel send me a VM or PM if you have this thanks ^_^

Passafist666

The Wanderer
Looking for ONE of the following...

-Female DW Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree

OR

-Modest Female DW Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree

OR

-Shiny Female Modest Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree with DW Ability

OR

-Shiny flawless (Execpt in att) Female Modest Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree with DW Ability

I have Shiny lvl 100 EV trained modest Charizard and Venusaur. I can also offer a female flawless shiny Snorunt with Spikes. All of them are cloned. I have other pokes just ask me if I got them.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.