• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#013 Weedle / #014 Kakuna / #015 Beedrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#013 Weedle#014 Kakuna#015 Beedrill
bug.gif
poison.gif
bug.gif
poison.gif
bug.gif
poison.gif

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for beedrill offer me pls

Shark

Advanced tier
offering weedle, you can see what i want in my sig.

Insect

Looking for a weedle, don't need IVs nor stats nor levels. I'll take any weedle that you might be willing to give away.

PM me if you have one.
Thank you

justdieplz

In need of Weedle! I can offer cyndaquil, Squirtle, Eevee, Larvitar and Psyduck. Please PM me for trade.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I am in need of a Beedrill but not just any Beedrill, the Beedrill needs to have Baton Pass, a Jolly nature and must be nicknameable. If it has good IVs then that's a bonus for me

I do have shinies such as Ponyta, Pinsir, Togepi and many many more to offer in return

I also have plenty of EV trained Pokémon like Arcanine, Ninjask, Gallade and even Beautifly and many many more

Also have events, the full list of all these things are in my shop

PM me so we can discuss a trade

Thank you for helping me with my search ;015;

pandakabob

Pokemon Collector
I have a few weedle left over from breeding, if anyone wants one message me!

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Shiny weedle level 16 untrainted and untouched

Message me if interested
Shiny for shiny
No legendary offers

Unknown Egg

My yolk cures cancer
Looking for a Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill. Can offer all Gen 1 and 5 starters and pretty much all Gen 5 Pokémon.

VengefulSoul

have shiny kakuna with jolly nature. untrained. want female regenerator slowpoke or other shinies with good natures and no training/right ev's. pm me

VengefulSoul

have shiny kakuna with jolly nature. untrained. want female regenerator slowpoke or other shinies with good natures and no training/right ev's. pm me

bushie

i can breed lvl 1 weedles no egg mves normal lookin for pre gen pokes ex drowzee etc..

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
I have a shiny Kakuna
Level 5 modest nature
"apparently arrived at lvl5" from jhoto
Male and is nicknamed AB

Please PLEASE MESSAGE ME! I don't like it! Shiny offers though Idc what offer it is Aslong it's shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for any Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill. I can offer any starter except Hoenn and Piplup, most fossil pokemon, pretty much all Gen V pokemon and some national dex pokemon (Eevee, Riolu, Machop, Elekid, Magby, Togepi, Caterpie, Dratini and a few others)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Kakuna & Beedrill for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

free2be_any1

looking for a weedle, to help complete my dex in white, PM if you have one you could trade :) check my have list for white in my siggy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.