• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#013 Weedle / #014 Kakuna / #015 Beedrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Come grab your own weedle today!
They come in these flavours:
Hasty, Careful, Rash, Docile and calm

disclaimer: Weedles are not edible!

NewbieCollector

Dark PokeUser
Aiming to complete the kanto Pokedex. I am looking for something in this line.
I can offer almost all starters, Zorua /w darkpulse, feebas /w dragon pulse, growlithe, dratini and a few others.
pm me
-------------
Edit: I have this one. Look at site for others im looking for.

Last edited:

a cat

I am trying to get a Weedle. I can trade someone a Caterpie from Pokemon White.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Kakuna - Level 48 - Relaxed - Male
Beedrill - Level 49 - Tmid - Female

ebevan91

Looking for a Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Looking for impish Kakuna male w/ Poison sting, Toxic and Harden can trade timid DW Arceus lv.100
VM/PM me if you have/get one, thnx (Inside a nest ball is a possible bonus...)

Last edited:

froobisu

I can breed weedle for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Looking for a lv.1 male weedle

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for any part of this evolution tree. I have the kanto/johto/unova starters, eevee, mime jr, and turtwig to offer as a trade so pm me with offers :)

EDIT: Now offering Mudkip and Chimchar as well.

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a weedle Look in Signature for details and PM me please :)

Yusaburu

breeding weedle for any pokemon from my wishlist

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for any gender/level Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill. I have numerous level 1 untouched Squirtles, Snivy´s, Tepigs, and Oshawott´s for trade or PM me which Pokémon you desire. You can also E-mail me PaulMStein@hotmail.com or pm me on skype: paul.stein88, or text me 702 373 5712 Thank you!

psyrose3

I'm looking for any 'ole Weedle. I can breed all 15 starters and a few egg move mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.