• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#013 Weedle / #014 Kakuna / #015 Beedrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWhiz

Looking for any part of this evolution tree. PM me.

I'm willing to breed Weedles for whoever wants one.
Just PM me.
I'm looking for pokemon in my signature, but I'll take pretty much anything if you can't give me one.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Looking for DWf Weedle, I have almost every other DWf, see links in signature to find what you're looking for.

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
im lookin for a sniper Beedrill for my white 2 game(flawless or shiny would be even bett if possible but no worrys)
i have a few flawless shinys and events on my white 1
plz pm me

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Offering a shiny, Swarm Beedril.
Looking for events (All but Genesect)

bushie

lookin for a weedle offerin priplup or metapod or mime or mime jr

Forets

Looking for an attack/speed + or neutral weedle, the lower the level the better. A female one would be appreciated.

I can give any pokémon that can be found in White 2 till Castelia City for it or a dream radar pokémon (right now I have rotom, igglybuff, munna, porygon, drifloon, bronzor, togepi, sygilph and shuckle).

Thanks in advance

CvxFous

Looking for any weedle or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Want DWF Weedle, offering the DWF in my sig.

Silverfoxsniper

looking for shiny weedle will trade gen 5 shinys
please message me
black 2 fc 5201-1047-4971

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I need a DW Beedrill (Kakuna or Weedle would work, too) of either sex. I am offering a Keldeo from that last WiFi even or a Regigigas caught in White 2.

Assuming I don't have connection issues, I am wanting to trade within the next hour.

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

CvxFous

Looking for any weedle or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.