• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#013 Weedle / #014 Kakuna / #015 Beedrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire1121

;013;;015;;014; Im looking for a DW weedle, kakuna, or beedrill naughty nature preferred. Willing to breed a proper trade for anyone willing to trade pm me what yoyou need.

Last edited:

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

muammar

Looking for weedle or evos PM ME!
WTT any of cyndaquil/squirtle/charmander/caterpie/nat dex #16 to #36 (only base evolutions)/other kanto pokes above #36 (don't have all, just ask)

Squirtlemasterr

I am looking for a Weedle. If anyone breeds any or has any to spare please PM me.

I'm looking for a Beedrill with its DW ability(female so I can breed it)

In Exchange I have:

Dratini level one(Adamant nature with the dream world ability, its male)

Typlosion family line. Charmander family line, Absol, Evee's, Flygon family(adamant if needed) Walrein family line, Beldum family, Lapras, Mawile. Corpfish(female with DW ability)

Soberheartless

I have Weedle guys! Looking for....kanto pokémon!

Last edited:

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:

ebevan91

I need any old Weedle.

ztec4

I need a weedle! Any kind at all helps me, I have tons of pokemon I can breed in return, PM me for a trade

DarkSouls

I need a weedle kakuna and or beedrill and of the three will do.
Can offer butterfree or more or less any other breedable pokemon

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I have a Beedrill that I might be willing to breed just PM me with an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.