• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#016 Pidgey / #017 Pidgeotto / #018 Pidgeot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yilspaz

I'm looking for a Pidgey, not bothered about gender/nature/shiny, PM me and we'll make some arrangement. :3

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Looking for a Baby Female Naughty natured Pidgy Shiny one Vm me to see what I might have to offer But I really would love it to be on Ss or Hg

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
looking for Pidgey, Look in signature for details and PM me please :)

Paulsen

wanna trade a Pidgeot, if anyone wants it :)

if anybody has a dw pidgey pm me - BR4VE

Yusaburu

trading pidgeys for any pokemon from my wishlist

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Offering Female Pidgey With Brave Bird and Steel Wing.

Watertribe

I have a Lv 15 Jolly UT Shiny Pidgey. It has Keen Eye and its moves are tackle, sand-attack, gust, quick attack. I got it from a trade and Im looking for a Bold Shiny Eevee that knows wish. PM me if interested. I also have a few other shiny poke so we can work something out. :)

WannabeBreeder

I'm looking for any form of this evolution chain. Not picky about nature, egg moves, none of that, willing to trade any of my bred pokemon, which are Spiritomb, Oshawott, or Charmander, waiting a few days may mean I have bred different pokemon by that point. PM me if you are interested

ramimasri91

anyone has a pidgey or any memeber of it's family, have a lot of breedable pokemon to offer. pm for offers

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Looking for a pidgey! Can offer all starters, fossil pokemon, and will breed pokemon. NO hacked! PLease. and lowest level possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.