• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#016 Pidgey / #017 Pidgeotto / #018 Pidgeot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWhiz

Looking for any part of this evolution tree. PM me.

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
I have a fdw wish yawn eevee pokemon up for trade I am looking for shiny pokemon and flawless pokemon pm me with offer, thanks

I'm willing to breed Pidgeys for whoever wants one.
Just PM me.
I'm looking for pokemon in my signature, but I'll take pretty much anything if you can't give me one.

PokeWhiz

I'm looking for any of this evolution tree. PM me.

Pepino

I am looking for a Pidgey, it doesn't matter what lvl it is. PM for offers. Maybe I have something you are looking for.
White 2 FC 0004 1120 9430

typhloshion976

advanced trainer
looking for a male pidgeotto with a rash nature and if possible can it also have heat wave. my white 2 fc is 4256 1330 2344 and the name is tifa. be best if you just posted a visitor message on my page this way i can try and reply faster to it.

Verus_Nox

Looking for a plain old Male Pidgey, preferably Levels 1 or 5 for my Pokémon Black. Seeing as it's a random junk Pokémon most players can get, I can only offer junk Pokémon in return, the best of which is a Sawk (Sorry!). PM me if interested, however unlikely.

Guiman

Abra Master
i have lots of pidgys looking for starters ,speraw and murkrow

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a Pidgey or any other poke in this tree, I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

Edit: I have one now, thank you.

Last edited:

mike43094

Looking for a Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot

Hey, I'm Mike
I'm looking for any pokémon from this evolution family. I have numerous pokémon for trade. PM me if interested.

gtk

duurrrr...
Looking for Pidgey or any of it's evolutions with Brave Bird. Pm me :D

Akaikane

Ultimate Newbie
I have a few Pidgeys I can trade. PM me with offers.

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
I need a pidgy preferably adamant nature but it doesn't really matter pm me if you have one

CvxFous

Looking for any pidgey or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.