• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#019 Rattata / #020 Raticate

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#019 Rattata#020 Raticate
normal.gif
normal.gif

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
If anyone has a nicknameable or Japanese rattata, I want one! Gender, nature, IV`s ect do NOT matter. I can trade loads, check my trade shop. You will have to trade me the rat to Black and then I`ll give you whatever you wanted from my list from Platinum...

tatter

Veteran 10+ yrs
i have a DW ratatta for trade.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Raticate for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

free2be_any1

looking for a ratata on pokemon white to help complete my dex...PM if you can help me out

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Raticate- Gentle

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Pokémon Centre Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dream World Espeon with Timid nature and with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dream World Leafeon with Adamant or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dream World Vaporeon with Calm nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Galux

Rattata

I haveRattata will trade for anything but the pokemon I want most is
Magnemite
Bellsprout
Aipom
Marill

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking to Trade the most popular pokemon in the world, rattata.... :p

Well, he's a Dream World Rattata, so that must be something, right.

Anyhoo, I'm looking to give this little guy away for pretty much anything in the Sinnoh or Hoenn region. Not too particular, as long as it's something I haven't gotten before, which is pretty much anything not available in Pokemon White, Soulsilver or the Dreamworld. Other than that, just make an offer.

Details

lvl: 10, UT
Nature: Rash
Ability: Hustle
Moves: Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Bite, Iron Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.