• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#021 Spearow / #022 Fearow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

Lv.1 Sassy Spearow. not fussed at what i get for it , as long as i don't have it yet!

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I want a shiny nicknameable dreamworld ability spearow if it exists, or possibly her evolution. Can also be Japanese. Check my tradethread for haves, I'd also love an rng with my secret id so I could hatch my own shiny. I now have my sid. Will trade generously! I have a brand new uncloned calm mew from my pokemon ranch up for grabs, among other things.

Yusaburu

offering spearows for any pokemon from my wishlist

I'm willing to breed Spearows for whoever wants one.
Just PM me.
I'm looking for pokemon in my signature, but I'll take pretty much anything if you can't give me one.

fireice

seeing DWF female Spearow
Can offer DWF such as Dratini, Bagon, Vulpix, Poliwag, Tangela, Eevee, Nidoran, Magicarp

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a Spearow or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

Looking for any Spearow/Fearow for my pokedex, I can offer any starter from any gen, Zorua, DW pokemon, and lots of other pre-genV pokemon.

PM me if interested.

OldSkoolKetchum

Im new to all this (forums included) and am looking for a DW Spearow (preferrably female). Anyone know why I may not be finding any in the DW?

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Looking for the following pokémon (or their evolutions) with DW-abilitys, must be female (and the ones I want the most are in bold):

Magikarp, Lapras, Chinchou, Carvanha, East Sea Shellos, Ducklett, Venonat, Anorith, Burmy, Venipede, Poochyena, Absol, Purrloin, Sandile, Bagon, Blitzle, Shroomish, Mienfoo, Ponyta, Numel, Pansear, Spearow, Tropius, Staravia, Woobat, Deerling, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Seviper, Cranidos

What I have to offer:

DWs I can breed: Eevee, Vulpix, Murkrow, Growlithe, Trapinch, Shuppet, Slowpoke, Shuckle, Riolu, Swablu, Igglypuff, Shuckle, Sandshrew

Other DWs (untrained): Starmie (serious), Beldums, Bronzors, Drifblim (Naive, male)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

Guiman

Abra Master
Im Cleaning up my boxes so im trading all my pidgeys with brave bird ,spearows, hoothoots, murkrows with brave bird some taillows with brave bird and also starlys. Pm me for offers.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Does anyone here have a spearow or a fearow available? I need to complete my pokedex. Please VM me

REN3GADE

I'm after any English Spearow or Fearow so that I have every Pokemon when X & Y roll out. I can offer any breedable Pokemon besides these two and Chatot, plus Pokerus, or any of the DWF's or egg move Pokemon in my sig. PM me with what you want :)

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

Soberheartless

Hey guys, does anyone have any Spearow? I can offer Pidgey and some other stuff too. pm if interested.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
Currently looking for a Spearow. Offering any starter or other unobtainables. PM for trades!

I have one if you still need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.