• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#023 Ekans / #024 Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#023 Ekans#024 Arbok
poison.gif
poison.gif

White2011

^ same offer modest deino or ditto or white exclusives.

Ravenous14

Elite Trainer
looking for a Dark Pulse Ekans/Arbok (Male), PM for offers

Ausgirl

Hi guy's I'm looking for a male ekans the nature/ivs/evs don't matter.

I can offer any of the following in return:

all Unova starters
Mudkip Ice Beam
Gothita
Petilil
Solosis
Rufflet
docile Ditto (English)
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Zorua Dark Pulse

Last edited:

Kazeca

As everyone, need a male ekans with dark pulse.
Pm me with what you want I can trade any pokemon from 5 Gen who can be breed.

Gentleman Skeleton

I am in the growing group of people that needs a Male Ekans/Arbok with Dark Pulse. I have an entire box of Golett with Earthquake and Rock Polish, a handful are of the Adamant nature as well. I also have a few Oshawott and Rufflet breeding experiments. PM me for offers.

Shark

Advanced tier
i can offer ekans, looking for gen 1-4 pokemon that can't be caught in pokemon white (besides the white forest, i still need some pokemon from there)

SnakeSeeker

Hi :)! I'm seeking a Ekans or Arbok, preferably Ekans. It doesn't have to know dark pulse, in fact I don't care what moves it knows, as long as its legit :) oh and I can offer my musharna or Japanese Sneasel or my Japanese Riolu. Oh and one last thing, it'd be really cool if the Ekans/Arbok has a nickname (I love nicknames :)!) and it'd be cooler if it had an impish nature, but it doesn't have to have one :p. Oh, and it can be male or female, I don't care :p!

psygofo

Professional Trainer
Anybody got a dark pulse male arboc/ekans i could trade for or borrow for breeding purposes? i got quite a few legendarys that i would be willing to give for it

Last edited:

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Seeking Decent male Ekans or Arbok with decent stats, nature don't matter must have Glare

I don't have much left to offer atm

Can breed the 5th gen starters have females of all 3 once I am able to breed, if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it

Offering Level 1 Male Zorua

Last edited:

citizen2kill

looking for an ekans/arbok with dark pulse. I can offer pokerus, any gen 5 starters, kanto starters (squirtle,charmander), or lucky egg. I can also breed eevee eggs or zorua eggs with dark pulse egg move.

Last edited:

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for any arbok offer me pls

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Still lookin for Decent male Arbok or Ekans with Glare, offering zorua level 1 or shiny Lilipup (I can trade off my black game)

gmphiife

new breeder
i too am looking for ekans/arbok with dark pulse. my main goal is for deino with dark pulse though. pm me an I'll see if i have anything of interest for you

i want a dark pulse ekans or arbok. will trade big for it

Redstars89

Shiny Ditto Trainer
Looking for any generic ekans. I can give charmanders with 31 HP IV's, Chikoritas with 31 HP IV's, or caterpies with 31 speed IV's.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you need an Arbok? Well, look no further, I have this Arbok to offer

Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
IVs: 21/31/31/7/30/31
Moves: Glare, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Seed Bomb
Ability: Intimidate

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.