• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#023 Ekans / #024 Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
Looking for Ekans in White 2, willing to trade a random Pokemon. Pm and maybe we can work something out please!

R2J

R.I.P #31

callmekyle11

Looking for an ekans(or arbok really) for pokedex reasons. pm me if you have one to offer :)

Poliwag92

Looking for an Ekans (gender, nature, level, etc. doesn't matter) PM me with what you are looking for in exchange and I will see what I can do.

Thanks!

EDIT: Trade done thanks PsychicPsycho!

Last edited:

TheScoobyDawg

Pokemon Master
I am looking for an Male Ekans that knows Dark Pulse. Please PM me if you would like to trade. Let me know what you want in return! :)

Akaiclone02

Nuzlocker
I am in need of an ekans or arboc for Pokedex reasons
Pm me for trade negotiations

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I own a Arbok and im willing to breed it for someone who is trying to complete the pokedex

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
I have a shiny ekans for trade

ESKI514

From a Flygon Era
Gall, I can hatch an Ekans for you. By the way, I couldnt send you a PM because your storage space is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.