• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#023 Ekans / #024 Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.

R a g h u

Hi..can some one trade me an ekans or arbok?? am not sure if i have something that can interest you..i just started playing Pokemon after a very long time.

Cheers

ESKI514

From a Flygon Era
trade complete

trade complete

Last edited:

Dunsparce4prez

Also looking for male DP ekans, but will take male DP seviper or deino as well. Any males with Dark Pulse of the pokemon above.

LordFeraligatr

Looking for Dark Pulse ekans/arbok/sviper. I've got mant pokemon with good natures just PM me and tell me what sort of thing your looking for.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
I'm looking for Dark Pulse Arbok, male of course. I have a female Deino.. and i need this Pokemon badly. PM me or VM me, and hopefully we can get something done.

I don't have much.. if anything.. so I guess I'm looking for someone who is very generous on giving a common Pokemon away, that apparently everyone needs lol.

I just need it to breed a few eggs.. so then I can get a male deino with DP, so i can breed with that.

You can even get the Arbok/Ekans back.

MssMellonCollie

Shiny Collector
Looking for a Dark Pulse Arbok/Ekans to breed with Deino.
PM for offers. I don't have too much :/

Jester073

Fire Starter
Lookin for an ekans. Pm me with wat u are lookin for

exodas

I have a male and a female ekans for trade. Looking for a bulbasaur for one of them. Pm me if you want one and what you are offering

juancinco

Want an ekans, don't care about moves ev's natures, just want one to raise myself. Don't have too much to offer at the moment, just a lvl 5 hardy kabuto, a level 43 adamant rock head onix, or a level 49 lonely drifblim. Anyone willing to take one of those PM me.

I have Pokemon Black, name is Willy, friend code is 4470 1264 2466

Looking for one Ekans, don't care about EVs/IVs, nature etc. In return, I got fossil pokemon, pretty much all Gen V pokemon, all the starters except Hoenn and Piplup, Elekid, Magby, Togepi, Dratini, Zorua, Poochyena, Pichu, Shinx, Machop, Exeggcute, Kangaskhan, Sentret, Nidorans, Ralts, Lapras and Scyther.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Ekans & Arbok for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Arbok- Modest

Arbok
Lv42
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
21/31/31/7/30/31
Impish
Intimidate
-Glare, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Seed Bomb

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Gligar with Poison Heal and Female
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for Male Arbok with Dark Pulse.

Offer: Eevee, any Kanto or Unova starter, larvitar, dratini, zorua with dark pulse and axew.

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Looking for Male ekans/arbok with dark pulse. I can breed what is in my signature. I can also offer a sassy Japanese ditto.

jitae1126

LF a male ekans/arbok with dark pulse. I can offer you pokemon from all generations.
EDIT: done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.